Untagged Release RakSamp 0.3z

.silent

Reaction score
You don't need to find any structures, it's not s0beit.
Don't release the src.

MJCErixson

Reaction score
Follow player doesn't work  :bawww: someone make the follow player stuff work please  :yesyes:

0xf0rd

Reaction score
.silent link said:
Don't release the src.

You do need to find the structures of the Client protocol. When sending with Raknet and receiving. And why you don't want the source code to be released?

.silent

Reaction score
Oxf0rdDev link said:
[quote author=.silent link=topic=7568.msg45303#msg45303 date=1403680701]
Don't release the src.

You do need to find the structures of the Client protocol. When sending with Raknet and receiving. And why you don't want the source code to be released?
[/quote
All you basically need to make it work is to find the encryption & decryption table and the packet ids and rpc ids, some other few things require just changing few lines or numbers. If you say you will be forced to update it on your own then why the fuck do you want someone to release it if you 'could' do it ?

0xf0rd

Reaction score
.silent link said:
[quote author=Oxf0rdDev link=topic=7568.msg45388#msg45388 date=1403735814]
[quote author=.silent link=topic=7568.msg45303#msg45303 date=1403680701]
Don't release the src.

[/quote
All you basically need to make it work is to find the encryption & decryption table and the packet ids and rpc ids, some other few things require just changing few lines or numbers. If you say you will be forced to update it on your own then why the fuck do you want someone to release it if you 'could' do it ?
[/quote]

.silent, respect others you will get respected. I didn't say I can update it. I said I could create my own client but I need the structures and the encryption table and many other things to make it work but I don't have the time to do that because of my full time job. Also, I have a feeling you don't even have the source code and you don't even know how to program a single line of code. So please stop disrespecting me or anyone else. One more thing, I do hate people who just love to keep things for themselves, this is selfish, I love Open Source.

.silent

Reaction score
Then you are wrong, I had the whole source updated about 2 weeks after 0.3z was released.
I don't care if someone respects me or not, I don't give a fuck about some group of noobs floating around me and asking some shit, I could have a group of noobs that would hate me and I would still not give any fuck. You said you will need to update it on your own, then why won't you do that ? You would already do it, instead of waiting for the working code just to put your name into the authors.

0xf0rd

Reaction score
.silent link said:
Then you are wrong, I had the whole source updated about 2 weeks after 0.3z was released.
I don't care if someone respects me or not, I don't give a fuck about some group of noobs floating around me and asking some shit, I could have a group of noobs that would hate me and I would still not give any fuck. You said you will need to update it on your own, then why won't you do that ? You would already do it, instead of waiting for the working code just to put your name into the authors.

Do you even know how to read? Aren't you the noob? I have said it 3 times already and I will say it again, I am not saying I will update a source code that is already there, I said I could create my own client from scratch, therefore I need the structures and everything else which takes a lot of time and I don't have the time to do that. Plus, who said I want your source code to put my name on it. Also try not to use that language and respect people. All members of ugbase should respect each other, if you don't like that stop commenting on this. I don't need your source code. Honestly you sound like a 14 years old kid who doesn't know what he is talking about.

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
[member=20760]Oxf0rdDev[/member]  you have only 5 posts you cant fight with big member here dont wait for him to respect you if u do that , give something so otheres know u not start fighting with one of the best members like silent here  after u registered  , im not against you but what u do is pretty wrong , beside silent get angey fast though  better avoid his flames

0xf0rd

Reaction score
blackHat link said:
[member=20760]Oxf0rdDev[/member]  you have only 5 posts you cant fight with big member here dont wait for him to respect you if u do that , give something so otheres know u not start fighting with one of the best members like silent here  after u registered  , im not against you but what u do is pretty wrong , beside silent get angey fast though  better avoid his flames

What have I done, read my previous posts and see who is doing the wrong here. Besides I am not fighting, just read the conversation and see who is talking in a wrong way. Also go look at one of my posts. A post count does not matter what the person actually is, if they don't respect people then they don't even need to exist in such a community.

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
Whatever :urtheman:

U haven't done anything wrong but as i said silent get angry pretty fast and i encourage your thoughts about open source codes and respect things bdw

But what i meant in ur post is notto smalling you if that make any scenes i meant that you are not in a position to fight , and again u did nothing wrong though and silent when said why the fuck he didn't mean a bad thing its just how dudes talk here nothing personal

0xf0rd

Reaction score
blackHat link said:

U haven't done anything wrong but as i said silent get angry pretty fast and i encourage your thoughts about open source codes and respect things bdw

But what i meant in ur post is notto smalling you if that make any scenes i meant that you are not in a position to fight , and again u did nothing wrong though and silent when said why the fuck he didn't mean a bad thing its just how dudes talk here nothing personal

You mean its just how kids talk? As I said I am not fighting and I didn't start any fight :) All I asked at first is what is the reason you don't want to release the source then he started saying the f word and insulting me in some way. I replied to him respectfully then he replies with more insulting. Is this a way for someone mature to talk? Anyways, I don't need anything from him. I have work and I need to attend to it. Sorry for taking your time .silent. I hope you know how it feels when someone releases something as Open Source to the public :D

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
Oxf0rdDev link said:
[quote author=blackHat link=topic=7568.msg45654#msg45654 date=1403909811]

You mean its just how kids talk? As I said I am not fighting and I didn't start any fight :) All I asked at first is what is the reason you don't want to release the source then he started saying the f word and insulting me in some way. I replied to him respectfully then he replies with more insulting. Is this a way for someone mature to talk? Anyways, I don't need anything from him. I have work and I need to attend to it. Sorry for taking your time .silent. I hope you know how it feels when someone releases something as Open Source to the public :D
[/quote]
:imoverit:
Again he didn't mean anything personal he didn't insulte you the first step and i already read the conversation i have to sleep i dont have time for this lol

Dont take a wrong idea about community from one of its members , keep the good work i can't wait to see a new member shine like a pro coder

---- [member=12157]Silent[/member] no need for hard speach  :table_flip:

.silent

Reaction score
Ok, everybody  calm down. I'm not getting mad fast, I just don't like people who want the source just to put their name on the authors list etc.
Anyway, you may have a little problem if you want the source from russians. They hardly ever release the code (mainly because of the fear of someone stealing their work, I think)

BTW why would you need to re-create the whole way a proper client works again if you have raksamp already ? It's a lot of work and it's like re-inventing  the wheel.

0xf0rd

Reaction score
.silent link said:
Ok, everybody  calm down. I'm not getting mad fast, I just don't like people who want the source just to put their name on the authors list etc.
Anyway, you may have a little problem if you want the source from russians. They hardly ever release the code (mainly because of the fear of someone stealing their work, I think)

BTW why would you need to re-create the whole way a proper client works again if you have raksamp already ? It's a lot of work and it's like re-inventing  the wheel.

Exactly what I was saying .silent . I said from the beginning that I could recreate it but you started to say the f word and getting angry. I don't understand why you keep say that people would steal it and put their name on it because that's not my intension or anyone else's intension unless they are kids. Plus people should stop love to keep things closed because in few months a new client will come out and you would need to edit the offsets and find the new ecnryption table. So the source code you have now would have only surved you if you even used it. Open source is all the way for me :) I wanna make a use of the client before it get updated. About recreating a client from scratch, to be honest I don't like modifying an older code that someone wrote and use it. I always like to use things that I coded and created. 

BTW there is like billion things I could make a use of the source code. Hell, I could make a way to execute custom mysql quries if the server uses mysql. As long as the client is connected to the server. A valid mysql handle is established and connected to the server. If a person is smart enough, they could create a lot of things.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Oxf0rdDev link said:
Hell, I could make a way to execute custom mysql quries if the server uses mysql. As long as the client is connected to the server. A valid mysql handle is established and connected to the server. If a person is smart enough, they could create a lot of things.
Well, you are not right.
The most commonly used MySQL - Plugins are keeping a MySQL Connection Open since the Server start and doesn't open one connection per player.

Also, with a blank connection you can't do anything you need any way to inject sql- queries in the current operation.

Sooo... but anyway if i see anymore offtopic I'll probably delete it it doesnt belongs here.

0xf0rd

Reaction score
0x688 link said:
[quote author=Oxf0rdDev link=topic=7568.msg45685#msg45685 date=1403949976]
Hell, I could make a way to execute custom mysql quries if the server uses mysql. As long as the client is connected to the server. A valid mysql handle is established and connected to the server. If a person is smart enough, they could create a lot of things.
Well, you are not right.
The most commonly used MySQL - Plugins are keeping a MySQL Connection Open since the Server start and doesn't open one connection per player.

Also, with a blank connection you can't do anything you need any way to inject sql- queries in the current operation.

Sooo... but anyway if i see anymore offtopic I'll probably delete it it doesnt belongs here.
[/quote]

That's the idea, the connection will be always open and valid. It doesn't have to be per player. Its not hard to inject an SQL query if I take the mysql plugin source code and combine it with the client code then find the correct offset for the handle. In any case this was just an idea of how I would use the source code of the client. Anyways. Why are you telling me about off topics tell this to silent he started all this but its ok

P3ti

Reaction score
Oxf0rdDev link said:
Can we have the source code? Or I will be forced to create my own client but I don't have the time to find all the structures and the protocol. Please upload the source code.
I'm working on the update now.
I updated the Packet IDs, RPC IDs, network encryption, NetGame version, authentication, serial generation.
If I finish this I will probably release the source code on my GitHub.

HeberWilson

Reaction score
can someone please explain me what does this do? i mean whst you can do in a server with this, for example ngg i can join with this and fuck all up?  please guys im nub with this :eek:key: