APP Release RakSAMP [v0.8.6-0.3.7-ALLRC]

TheDjCody

Reaction score
¿how can I activate to receive damages?, i'm playing a RP server and i try but don't recieve damage.

ini

Reaction score
¿how can I activate to receive damages?, i'm playing a RP server and i try but don't recieve damage.
You should check OnPlayerGiveTakeDamage RPC, and when you receieve some data you should decrease ur current health acordingly with the recv damage

TheDjCody

Reaction score
You should check OnPlayerGiveTakeDamage RPC, and when you receieve some data you should decrease ur current health acordingly with the recv damage

¿Where i can check that?, i don't know much about this...

XtendflameX

Reaction score
anyone can upload a version that work for 0.3.7-R3 servers?

Last edited:

Assasino

Reaction score
!reconnect: reconnects the server.
I need auto reconnect feature for every 1 minute. Is it possible?
(In order to keep opponent's Account in server and avoid getting kicked by the server because of not entering passowrd)

MJCErixson

Reaction score
Whenever i try to connect to a R3 server it gives me the following warning message: "Unknown AUTH_IN" then it disconnects.
Please fix it if you can :(

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
The main post was updated with binaries from the latest source without any modifications, it should work on every SA-MP RC due to the auto generation of the auth keys.
If any error occurs then firsy try to install the VC2017 Redist (https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=746571).
I won't upload the source just to avoid any legal trouble. It's easy to find.

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
The main post was updated with binaries from the latest source without any modifications, it should work on every SA-MP RC due to the auto generation of the auth keys.
If any error occurs then firsy try to install the VC2017 Redist (https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=746571).
I won't upload the source just to avoid any legal trouble. It's easy to find.
Is there an open source option?