Untagged Release Reaction Test Hack [exe]

A

Anon 21556

But if random word is not in ' ' do I need to put XXX in ' ' so it looks like 'XXX' or just XXX without ' '?
Because I can not make it work, I just tried a lot of combinations, it activates, but do nothing.
Installed netFramework 4 and Microsoft Visual 2008+ but still nothing.
Using XP SP3.

Duane

Reaction score
It says it didn't detect me in the server, the ip is 37.59.60.13:7778

It started working until I wanted to change the delay time then I hit deactivate and activate again and now it's not working.

Child_

Reaction score
Duane link said:
It says it didn't detect me in the server, the ip is 37.59.60.13:7778

It started working until I wanted to change the delay time then I hit deactivate and activate again and now it's not working.

This hack won't work on That server, Cause Aradmy(the guy who made this hack) is Admin in that server xD

PoeticGangster

Reaction score
80% of servers Dont even hack the Reaction.. Roleplays dont and Cops and Robbers dont. Only dm servers or Freeroam shit..

inZ

Reaction score
How about posting a video how it works? Not even bothering to download I didn't even understand a shit you wrote
"U need words to make it work" "XXX order" and stuff
dude you do realise they're random words in reaction? The servers use A-Z to generate a 6 digit word and it's almost impossible to detect it yet I'd like to see how this hack detects it

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
I still cant get it what does it do excatly what can it do?

Duane

Reaction score
The gay Gamer link said:
This hack won't work on That server, Cause Aradmy(the guy who made this hack) is Admin in that server xD

lmfao how do u know and whats his name on that server

ratata

Reaction score
hey,

i tried this on several servers, it worked where the price was always the same, but where the server always generated a random price ( *** blabla: XXX wins randombla *** ) and i writed into the box like: ( *** blabla: XXX wins ), it didnt work ( or can that be the problem if the server uses "special" caracters like: űáőúóüö ? ). well its not a big deal, i just wanted to fun a bit with this but i thought some1's life can depends on this #kappa

ps: sry for my eng broZ'

MJCErixson

Reaction score
So great my reaction is fucking good since i downloaded this stuff  :yesyes:  :yesyes:  :yesyes:
Thanks  :yesyes: :yesyes:

haziqkhan

Reaction score
wt :fuck_you: is this?? huh i'm not winning even one test! can somebody guide!! me?????please!!!!!

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
if you want to be good at reaction test in a server just follow the steps

1 wake up 4 am in the morning
2 go to bathroom
3 bring down your short
4 hold your D
5 start up and down it
6 try to move your fingger while fapping
7 put a shampoo at your D
8 go fast fap while your finger moving  (like a guitar )
9 go to your pc/laptop
10 join a server that have a reaction test
11 then  you will be like this  :looky:  then you wait for the reac test you will be like this  :red_eyes:
12 when it was shown up directly watch to your keyboard then type it like your fapping  :fuck_you:
13 you will be like this at first time  :challenge_completed: (pro react) nigga
14 another test then you will be like this  :forever_opcode_alone: then  :forever_hurra:  then  :ppffh: theEEEEEEN!!!  :sweet_jesus:  you will lost to the reaction test  :computer_guy:
15 you will read this comment like a noob  :celeral_spitting:

-  :table_flip:

Poison_Girl

Reaction score
I did'nt get that HOW TO USE IT HELPPPP MEEEE CAN SOME! PLZZZ TELLL HOW TO USE & WHEN TO USE WHAT IS ACTIVATION I DID:NT GET ANYTHINGGG