CLEO Help Read multiple chat lines?

CLEO related

Derrekgamer

Reaction score
Its there any way to detect 2 chat lines from chat log?
and if both of lines was detected, then perform an action like: 0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "Text lines succesfully detected"

Example:

if
0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "Your car has been stolen by""
was detected
then
if
0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "You have 5 seconds to type the command /releaseveh"
was also detected
then
if both of lines are detected in chat
then
0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "Text lines succesfully detected"

If the first string its detected,: "hey whats'up" but the second string was not detected : "are you good"
then reset the proces, do noging and wait until you get all the 2 lines in chat line.

I tryed something like this but not succes :

Code:
{$CLEO}

REPEAT
   WAIT 0
UNTIL 0AFA:  SAMP_IS_READY

WHILE TRUE
   WAIT 0

IF
0B61:  samp is_local_player_spawned                                                                      
THEN
    FOR 0@ = 98 TO 99 /
        0AC8: 1@ = allocate_memory_size 260
        0AC8: 2@ = allocate_memory_size 260                                                                            
        :detect1
        0B75: samp get_chat_string 0@ text_to 1@ prefix_to 2@ color_to 3@ prefix_color_to 4@
        IF
        0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "Your car has been stolen by" // Text 1 here
        THEN
                jump if false @detect1
                if
                :detect2
                0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "You have 5 seconds to type the command /releaseveh" // Text 2 here
                then
                jump if false @detect2
                wait 100
                0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "Text lines succesfully detected"
                jump @continue1
                end

:continue1
                IF
                THEN
                wait 500
                0AF9: samp say_msg "/releaseveh"
                end
            end
         end    
    end

It will keep saying me that : A jump to offset 0 found

@ajom @Parazitas

if u want to help

the lines will apear in the same secoond like this:

[09:08:46] Your car has been stolen by
[09:08:46 ]You have 5 seconds to type the command /releaseveh

Last edited:

Derrekgamer

Reaction score
It was already implemented in your previous topic. Avoid making the same thread.
Nope bro this is another the hitman cmd works, i tested it on samp default. and works. Than you so much for that help dude.

This is a diferrent thread, that will help also another people, because i cant find anywhere here a script to do what i explained

and also i need that because im not always at pc and if someone stole my car i need to wait 2 hours to get it back, that rp servers

Its there any script to perform that actions? i can't find it and i tryed it by my self but getting error: A jump to offset 0 found

Today i tested the hitman on default game and works, so i changed this topic name and info. I want to learn how to that script to read 2 lines from chat

Last edited:

ajom

Solutions
Reaction score
As saam said, always put NOP after the directive.
Code:
{$CLEO}
0000:

Then test the script you just made.

Derrekgamer

Reaction score
Code:
{$CLEO}
0000:

i did, now i can compile it, but not work.. crash. tryed diferent jump and other things, but stii crash at game start or when the text was detected..

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
i did, now i can compile it, but not work.. crash. tryed diferent jump and other things, but stii crash at game start or when the text was detected..
Code:
{$CLEO}
0000:

Let's save some time...
PHP:
{$CLEO.cs}

0000:

repeat
wait 0
until 0AFA:  SAMP_IS_READY

while true
wait 0

if 0B61:  samp is_local_player_spawned                                                                      
then
    for 0@ = 98 to 99 
        0AC8: 1@ = allocate_memory_size 1024
        0AC8: 2@ = allocate_memory_size 1024                                                                           
        0B75: samp get_chat_string 0@ text_to 1@ prefix_to 2@ color_to 3@ prefix_color_to 4@

if 0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "Your car has been stolen by" // Text 1 here
        then

if 0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "You have 5 seconds to type the command /releaseveh" // Text 2 here
            then
                wait 100
            end

if 0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "Text lines succesfully detected"
            then
                wait 500
            end
        end
    end
end

end

ajom

Solutions
Reaction score
Its there any way to detect 2 chat lines from chat log?
and if both of lines was detected, then perform an action like: 0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "Text lines succesfully detected"

Example:

if
0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "Your car has been stolen by""
was detected
then
if
0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "You have 5 seconds to type the command /releaseveh"
was also detected
then
if both of lines are detected in chat
then

If the first string its detected,: "hey whats'up" but the second string was not detected : "are you good"
then reset the proces, do noging and wait until you get all the 2 lines in chat line.

I tryed something like this but not succes :

Code:
{$CLEO}

REPEAT
   WAIT 0
UNTIL 0AFA:  SAMP_IS_READY

WHILE TRUE
   WAIT 0

IF
0B61:  samp is_local_player_spawned                                                                     
THEN
    FOR 0@ = 98 TO 99 /
        0AC8: 1@ = allocate_memory_size 260
        0AC8: 2@ = allocate_memory_size 260                                                                           
        :detect1
        IF
        0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "Your car has been stolen by" // Text 1 here
        THEN
                jump if false @detect1
                if
                :detect2
                0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "You have 5 seconds to type the command /releaseveh" // Text 2 here
                then
                jump if false @detect2
                wait 100
                jump @continue1
                end

:continue1
                IF
                THEN
                wait 500
                end
            end
         end   
    end

It will keep saying me that : A jump to offset 0 found

@ajom @Parazitas

if u want to help

the lines will apear in the same secoond like this:

[09:08:46] Your car has been stolen by
[09:08:46 ]You have 5 seconds to type the command /releaseveh

A version which doesn't rely on a waiting for a dummy message to appear, I think this is what you need:
Code:
{$CLEO}
0000:

repeat
    wait 0
until 0AFA:  is_samp_available

while true
    wait 0
    if gosub @mypatternexists
    then
        // 0AD1: show_formatted_text_highpriority "DETECTED!" time 200 // for debugging purposes

//
            // Some Lines of Code you will do when it gets detected, put it here
        //

// waits for the latest message to be updated! This avoids detecting the pattern multiple times
        while gosub @mypatternexists
            wait 0
        end
            //
    end
end

:mypatternexists
    0AB1: @GETCHATENTRYTEXT 1 _Index 98 _ReturnStringPtr 0@ // previous received chat message
    0AB1: @GETCHATENTRYTEXT 1 _Index 99 _ReturnStringPtr 1@ // latest received chat message
    if and
        0C29: 2@ = stristr string1 0@ string2 "Your car has been stolen by" // make sure the previous message contains this string
        0C29: 2@ = stristr string1 1@ string2 "You have 5 seconds to type the command /releaseveh" // make sure the latest message contains this string
    then return_true
    else return_false
    end
return

:getChatEntryText // for R1
    0AF7: samp 1@ = get_base
    1@ += 0x21A0E4 // SAMP_CHAT_INFO_OFFSET
    0A8D: 1@ = read_memory 1@ size 4 virtual_protect 0
    1@ += 0x136 // stChatInfo:stChatEntry[0]
    0@ *= 252 // size of stChatEntry
    005A: 1@ += 0@ // stChatEntry[n]
    1@ += 28 // szText
0AB2: ret 1 1@

Reaction score
Let's save some time...
PHP:
{$CLEO.cs}

0000:

repeat
wait 0
until 0AFA:  SAMP_IS_READY

while true
wait 0

if 0B61:  samp is_local_player_spawned                                                                    
then
    for 0@ = 98 to 99

if 0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "Your car has been stolen by" // Text 1 here
        then

if 0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "You have 5 seconds to type the command /releaseveh" // Text 2 here
            then
                wait 100
            end

if 0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "Text lines succesfully detected"
            then
                wait 500
            end
        end
    end
end

end
can you made on/off for this?

Fr0z3n

Reaction score
can you made on/off for this?

here is an optimized version with on/off:

PHP:
{$CLEO.cs}

0000:
// On/off flag
0A8D: 5@ = read_memory 0xBAA428 size 4 virtual_protect 0  // Score0

:MAIN_LOOP
wait 0

0AFA: if SAMP_IS_READY
then
    // Toggle script with score0
    if 5@ == 0
    then
        wait 1000
        jump @MAIN_LOOP
    end

0B61: if samp is_local_player_spawned
    then
        for 0@ = 98 to 99

if 0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "Your car has been stolen by"
            then
                if 0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "You have 5 seconds to type the command /releaseveh"
                then
                    wait 100
                    0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "Text lines successfully detected"
                end
            end

if 0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "Text lines successfully detected"
            then
                wait 500
            end

0AC9: free_allocated_memory 1@
            0AC9: free_allocated_memory 2@
        end
    end
end
jump @MAIN_LOOP

This optimized version adds an on/off command using the score0 value as a flag. When score0 is 0, the script will be inactive. To activate it, set score0 to a non-zero value. Memory allocation is now freed after use to avoid memory leaks, and a few typos have been corrected in the chat message.

Reaction score
here is an optimized version with on/off:

PHP:
{$CLEO.cs}

0000:
// On/off flag
0A8D: 5@ = read_memory 0xBAA428 size 4 virtual_protect 0  // Score0

:MAIN_LOOP
wait 0

0AFA: if SAMP_IS_READY
then
    // Toggle script with score0
    if 5@ == 0
    then
        wait 1000
        jump @MAIN_LOOP
    end

0B61: if samp is_local_player_spawned
    then
        for 0@ = 98 to 99

if 0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "Your car has been stolen by"
            then
                if 0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "You have 5 seconds to type the command /releaseveh"
                then
                    wait 100
                    0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "Text lines successfully detected"
                end
            end

if 0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 1@ string2 "Text lines successfully detected"
            then
                wait 500
            end

0AC9: free_allocated_memory 1@
            0AC9: free_allocated_memory 2@
        end
    end
end
jump @MAIN_LOOP

This optimized version adds an on/off command using the score0 value as a flag. When score0 is 0, the script will be inactive. To activate it, set score0 to a non-zero value. Memory allocation is now freed after use to avoid memory leaks, and a few typos have been corrected in the chat message.
oh
no
can you make on/off with cmd or kay (J)