Resource icon

CLEO Release [REL Auto gun /me

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
I could not find this cleo in the release section but this mod gets requested all the time someone made it for me a long time ago because i edited one of opcode's cleo and they fixed it for me i forgot who it was so sorry for whoever made it.
Anyway basically it prevents you from getting jailed by some cry baby admin for asspulling you switch guns and type "GUN" then it sends a /me for that gun not like /me takes out a gun it checks what gun then does a specific /me for them heavy rp servers.

Need Samp Funcs

Attachments

• AutoGunPull.cs
    22.8 KB · Views: 235

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
zin link said:
I could not find this cleo in the release section but this mod gets requested all the time someone made it for me a long time ago because i edited one of opcode's cleo and they fixed it for me i forgot who it was so sorry for whoever made it.
Anyway basically it prevents you from getting jailed by some cry baby admin for asspulling you switch guns and type "GUN" then it sends a /me for that gun not like /me takes out a gun it checks what gun then does a specific /me for them heavy rp servers.

Need Samp Funcs
NICE  :urtheman: :trollface:

Reaction score
L0L so people gonna install a whole goddamn fucking cleo mod to get that little /me? They can easily use any other keybinders.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
MWallis link said:
it doesnt even work
Well maybe you could tell me what happens but maybe you are not using it correctly basically you type "GUN" and it does a /me for whatever gun you're holding

Galloway123 link said:
It works but it's not very heavy RP and it's in capslock.
Well it is fine for heavy rp its either you or the admins on the server you play on and why does it matter if its in capslock?

WhereBrooklynAtlink said:
L0L so people gonna install a whole goddamn fucking cleo mod to get that little /me? They can easily use any other keybinders.
Yes people will install "A whole goddamn fucking cleo mod to get that little /me" its just one .cs file that you put in your CLEO folder its not a massive modpack plus for keybinds you have to make like 10 different keybinds with different keys for every /me you wanna do this is just a word plus it does not activate while talking so you don't fuck up like this
"Hey man did you know keybinds do thisT/ME GETS RID OF KEYBINDS BECAUSE THEY DO THIS" Its up to you what you wanna use CLEO or keybinds i prefer CLEO seen as i can basically do anything with it with max efficency.

Naganaga

Reaction score
zin link said:
Well maybe you could tell me what happens but maybe you are not using it correctly basically you type "GUN" and it does a /me for whatever gun you're holding
Well it is fine for heavy rp its either you or the admins on the server you play on and why does it matter if its in capslock?
Yes people will install "A whole goddamn fucking cleo mod to get that little /me" its just one .cs file that you put in your CLEO folder its not a massive modpack plus for keybinds you have to make like 10 different keybinds with different keys for every /me you wanna do this is just a word plus it does not activate while talking so you don't fuck up like this
"Hey man did you know keybinds do thisT/ME GETS RID OF KEYBINDS BECAUSE THEY DO THIS" Its up to you what you wanna use CLEO or keybinds i prefer CLEO seen as i can basically do anything with it with max efficency.

Can you make it that as soon I get my weapon out, it automatically writes a /me?

P0wnerx

Reaction score
Naganaga link said:
Can you make it that as soon I get my weapon out, it automatically writes a /me?

you probably know but in sannybuilder, tools -> options -> formats -> under case enable the "as is" box

godofwarz36

Reaction score
P0wnerx link said:
you probably know but in sannybuilder, tools -> options -> formats -> under case enable the "as is" box
If I do that then it will automatically write a /me?? Also can you make one that when keeping a gun back it also writes a me keeps it back? Thanks.. :urtheman: :ugbase:

manish9915

Reaction score
godofwarz36 link said:
If I do that then it will automatically write a /me?? Also can you make one that when keeping a gun back it also writes a me keeps it back? Thanks.. :urtheman: :ugbase:

:table_flip:

No mate, what it does is when you type something in .cs like "Cleo activated" or other stuff and u execute it IG you'll see everything in CAPS state... like "CLEO ACTIVATED" or something like that, to fix it do follow these steps..

Tools Options Format - "as is"

what it does is it sets the cleo TEXT to be executed the same exact way that it has been scripted.... If you script "ClE0 has be ACTIVted" it will get executed the same way like "ClE0 has be ACTIVted"...I know it's hard to explain/understand. I tried my best to make u get the point.
:eek:key:

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
godofwarz36 link said:

Well that was the original script but it started spamming anyway why can't you type "GUN" is your keyboard stretched out over 50 miles or something?

godofwarz36

Reaction score
[member=4364]zin[/member] The 'G' in GUN makes me enter a vehicle as a side along....Also any cleo for when keeping a gun? Like I type KEEP or something...

manish9915

Reaction score
Well you can make a AHK to make it type GUN for you, but I have been failing in doing so...If I were you I would edit the cleo and make it activate after typing "anythinguwanthere"...... I can help you making this if you tell me how do you need it to get activated.

Kobe

Reaction score
Pls can you Release the source code i want to translate and change the /me pls

Status
Not open for further replies.