Resource icon

CLEO Release [REL] Auto heli start. ["Instant Rotor"]

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayder

Reaction score
Ok, in normal situations when you enter any helicopter it has to get the heli blades spinning before you can lift off... Using my mod, autoheli.cs, this process is skipped and all you have to do to lift off is enter the helicopter and press your drive forward key (normally 'w')... I find this very helpful in many situations such as getting away faster in TDM servers, sitting on the ground waiting for your engine to start gives your opponents the ability to blow you up before you even lift off, with this that's not the case... It is however detectable, so if I were you I'd still sit there (in certain situations such as being surrounded by administrators) for a second so people think it's still starting up...

Credits to monday for his attempt at helping me, I still appreciate what you haven't done... :p

:urtheman: :trollface:

Attachments

• autoheli.cs
    17.7 KB · Views: 314

Ryz

Reaction score
Re: [REL] Auto heli start.

Instant rotor start?

Crayder

Reaction score
Well, I was hoping I was the first... :p

I didn't even realize there was an opcode made just for this either, mine uses a completely different method but works just as well... Thanks for showing me that I learned something from it!  :not_bad:

Status
Not open for further replies.