Resource icon

CLEO Release [REL/SER] TheMostUselessScriptsEver.cs (Troll service)

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatc

Reaction score
Mr.Ze link said:
Added T1 and hints are now better explanations.

If you wish to troll your friends/foes either send this to your friends/foes or PM me to put either of these in an already existing hack.

i don't have any friends  :forever_hurra: so these are basically useless to me :yuno: can you make hacks that can troll strangers in a server? that would be helpful to me

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
When I come back from a vacation I'll make a hack that fucks a driver in the ass while you are a passenger.

beatc

Reaction score
Mr.Ze link said:
When I come back from a vacation I'll make a hack that fucks a driver in the ass while you are a passenger.

isn't this already been done?

Bagus_Rianto

Reaction score
beatc link said:
[quote author=Mr.Ze link=topic=8403.msg48798#msg48798 date=1405764171]
Added T1 and hints are now better explanations.

If you wish to troll your friends/foes either send this to your friends/foes or PM me to put either of these in an already existing hack.

i don't have any friends  :forever_hurra: so these are basically useless to me :yuno: can you make hacks that can troll strangers in a server? that would be helpful to me
[/quote]
:dont_care:

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
beatc link said:
[quote author=Mr.Ze link=topic=8403.msg49560#msg49560 date=1406099520]

[/quote]
Nah, that's carcontrol and there's TP to ocean... I'll do more trolling hacks, I just put an example there.

iLost

Reaction score
Mr.Ze link said:
[quote author=beatc link=topic=8403.msg49564#msg49564 date=1406101372]
[quote author=Mr.Ze link=topic=8403.msg49560#msg49560 date=1406099520]

[/quote]
Nah, that's carcontrol and there's TP to ocean... I'll do more trolling hacks, I just put an example there.
[/quote]

Good Job ! Mr.Ze . Keep it Up Buddy!  :ppffh: Dont forget to tell me How to Activate and what the functions on PM's !  :iknowwhatyoudid:

Status
Not open for further replies.