Resource icon

CLEO Release [REL] Teleport PRO.cs The ultimate money farming tool!

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Why i made it:
Ok so i saw a small server that had a good script on it so i went on it was pretty busy with like 20+ players on so i looked at the player stats and found out no one is online at like 11:00 so i used ZODY's checkpoint teleporter and teleport to marker but it sucked so much because i had to keep pressing buttons. So i made this

What it does :
Ok so simply type "ON" and you will see a message then when a checkpoint is active it teleports you to it then back to where you was! Once you are done type "OFF" and it turns off.
I went on a project LA script and got the pizza job got autocmdsender then went to the /getpizza place and then it just farms + it has 1 second delay so it won't spam.
This probably only works well with autocmdsender.

BTW im the richest on the server now, im fucking rich! I have a limo outside my house and shit tons of other expensive crap.

Autocmdsender is in the attachment with my INI so if you are on a Project LA script with the pizza boy job.

NEW FEATURES :

Now you can add you're own DELAY between teleporting with the new version that comes with a .ini so you can edit it seen as some people said that it teleports to fast.

Does not work on SAMP 0.3.7 ( if anyone could fix this it would be helpful )

Attachments

• AutoCMD.zip
    8.2 KB · Views: 2,041
  • ProCheckpoint.rar
    7.3 KB · Views: 2,587

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
zin link said:
Why i made it:
Ok so i saw a small server that had a good script on it so i went on it was pretty busy with like 20+ players on so i looked at the player stats and found out no one is online at like 11:00 so i used ZODY's checkpoint teleporter and teleport to marker but it sucked so much because i had to keep pressing buttons. So i made this

What it does :
Ok so simply type "ON" and you will see a message then when a checkpoint is active it teleports you to it then back to where you was! Once you are done type "OFF" and it turns off.
I went on a project LA script and got the pizza job got autocmdsender then went to the /getpizza place and then it just farms + it has 1 second delay so it won't spam.

BTW im the richest on the server now, im fucking rich! I have a limo outside my house and shit tons of other expensive crap.

Autocmdsender is in the attachment with my INI so if you are on a Project LA script with the pizza boy job.

So fcking nice man  :somuchwin:
Very useful for the server where  I play. Do you mind if I add this on my cleo hack pack release for RP servers ? it's AWESOME MAN ! :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman:

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
:ugbase:
IP of da server and I will be the most richest, even from the owner +
If a admin checks your register date and time you earned money etc if they have those systems(I make them)
then you RIP off banned from svr

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Kevin_Hendrews link said:
:ugbase:
IP of da server and I will be the most richest, even from the owner +
If a admin checks your register date and time you earned money etc if they have those systems(I make them)
then you RIP off banned from svr

So what ? I will just make accounts one after another or I will unban with VPN  :urtheman: :trollface:

Rizkyw

Reaction score
zin link said:
Why i made it:

What it does :

Can you send IP Server where you play?  :urtheman:

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Same  :fuck_you:
I need da ip tu
I will hack on one account then /pay pay babyyyyy
I will be richer than owner  :yuno:
EDIT:
I really am first richest person on that SVR > New City Roleplay[REFUNDING]
Pruuf:
mpx3F4z.gif

Routers

Reaction score
working but ill banned, fucking detected . so fast teleport  :bawww:  auto detected bro,  i want  5 - 6 sec delay. possible ?

[16:16:22] {AA3333}AdminUyarısı{FFFF00}: Gray Fullbuster (ID 5) adlı kişi muhtemelen teleport hilesi ile pizzacılık yapıyor.
[16:16:33] {AA3333}AdminUyarısı{FFFF00}: Gray Fullbuster (ID 5) adlı kişi muhtemelen teleport hilesi ile pizzacılık yapıyor.
[16:16:33] AdminCommand: Gray Fullbuster adlı oyuncu banlandı, sebep: Teleport Hack.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
I need da ip tu
EDIT:
Pruuf:
mpx3F4z.gif

HAHA i play the same server as you i have 2 houses a limo in my garden and a buffalo in my drive way. I made it specially for this server :D btw you might wanna get Anti-Bike fall off because some of the houses make you fall or some of em are in the water for some reason.

@Fu$ion sure you can add it to your hack pack.

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
zin link said:
HAHA i play the same server as you i have 2 houses a limo in my garden and a buffalo in my drive way. I made it specially for this server :D btw you might wanna get Anti-Bike fall off because some of the houses make you fall or some of em are in the water for some reason.

Thx  :urtheman:

Btw, you need a 0AB1: call @is_cp_active 0 in your cleo.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Fu$10N link said:
Thx  :urtheman:

Btw, you need a 0AB1: call @is_cp_active 0 in your cleo.

it is thats why as soon as  a marker appears you get teleported.

Lowag

Reaction score
You can't imagine how much i have on P:LA now

BEST SHIT EVER, thanks !

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
zin link said:
it is thats why as soon as  a marker appears you get teleported.

When I decompiled it, I saw the full code, and when I compiled it, said unknown directive call @is_cp_active 0. That's why I said to add it in the code

Wiz_khalifa

Reaction score
I need da ip tu
EDIT:
Pruuf:
mpx3F4z.gif
You can share me cleo is used in the image

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Wiz_khalifa link said:
You can share me cleo is used in the image

:face_palm: Its this mod!

Fu$10N link said:
When I decompiled it, I saw the full code, and when I compiled it, said unknown directive call @is_cp_active 0. That's why I said to add it in the code
:face_palm: well that doesn't  happen to me unkown directive means something wrong with your sannybuilder

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
zin link said:

Hhhhahaha :)
looools
EDIT:
Guys I cant send the IP- I cant advertise
:eek:hgodwhy:
same server ahahah
BTW
I falled alot
and most of the pizza boy were out of fuel
so I pused them all lol
nice hax

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
zin link said:
:face_palm: Its this mod!
:face_palm: well that doesn't  happen to me unkown directive means something wrong with your sannybuilder
Got it anyway  :dont_care:
Thx and also do you need sf ? I have a pc with win xp and i'd like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.