Resource icon

CLEO Release [RELEASE]Multiple Objects Search Hack by M1ZG4RD

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathPhase

Reaction score
I need help identifying this object ID its basically a black baggage kinda thing that contains money inside (at least for the server I'm playing on)  :somuchwin:

Attachments

• IMG_20150718_123629.jpg
    IMG_20150718_123629.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 57

DeathPhase

Reaction score
About the stupid black baggage thing in my first post on this page.... I need the ID for it...

shawkat12222

Reaction score
how to activate it? i didnt understand , i mean if there are no keys to activate and i have to put it how to do that? pls help :D

profigamer1337

Reaction score
Can I find checkpoint with this hack?
I can find drugs on server I play if it is possible to find checkpoint with this..

Gandi22

Reaction score
Can anyone say me this object ID pls :bawww:

Attachments

• gallery97.jpg
    gallery97.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 84

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
[member=3732]m1zg4rd[/member] I crash while using this on samp 0.3.7. I have windows 8.1 pro x64 btw. Any fix ?

Wanchufa

Reaction score
Can I find different weapons at the same time?, like AK, M4 and Desert at same time.

Viki

Reaction score
well it crashes my game..i have cleo and other in the starting it says searhing for objects then when i select team it crashes my game :hellno:

Jimmy

Reaction score
Thanks, it works very well, but i need a help with a more objects search at once, can you update it please?  :stoned:

0x101

Reaction score
It used to work on a server until something happened the hack no longer finds the object I want, I replaced the object with another one it worked but when I change it back to the one I want it doesn't work says "Searching for Object" and yes the object is streamed I even found the object and stood near it then I turned the hack on but it didn't work the object I want is Deer its ID: 19315
Is this hack patched?
Please reply I made 5k with this hack and I want to make more. :sadpepe:

Jimmy

Reaction score
0x101 link said:
It used to work on a server until something happened the hack no longer finds the object I want, I replaced the object with another one it worked but when I change it back to the one I want it doesn't work says "Searching for Object" and yes the object is streamed I even found the object and stood near it then I turned the hack on but it didn't work the object I want is Deer its ID: 19315
Is this hack patched?
Please reply I made 5k with this hack and I want to make more. :sadpepe:
I'm finding with this hack presents (19056) and it works great for 0.3.7, so it's patched

Status
Not open for further replies.