Hai

Reaction score
Opcode.eXe link said:
:forever_hurra: FK YOU THERMAL!

http://youtu.be/AHBwYS--yDc

I made one too..
:dont_care:

LOL

[move] :angry: :kidding: :bawww: :celeral_guy: :celeral_spitting: :challenge_accepted: :challenge_completed: :computer_guy: :computer_guy: :dont_care: :excited_troll: :face_palm: :forever_opcode_alone: :forever_hurra: :fuck_yea: :fuck_you: :hellno: :iknowwhatyoudid: :imoverit: :lol: :looky: :me_gusta: :motherofgod_ :no: :not_bad: :eek:hgodwhy: :eek:key: :eek:mg_run: :eek:h_stop_it_u: :ppffh: :red_eyes: :somuchwin: :stoned: :surprised: :sweet_jesus: :table_flip: :urtheman: :watchout: :yesyes: :youdontsay: [/move]:yuno:

Simon98

Reaction score
Opcode.eXe link said:
[quote author=TH3RM4L link=topic=8946.msg52034#msg52034 date=1407068309]
[quote author=Opcode.eXe link=topic=8946.msg52030#msg52030 date=1407066530]
:forever_hurra: FK YOU THERMAL!

http://youtu.be/AHBwYS--yDc

I made one too..
:dont_care:
THAT'S MINE! YOU STOLE IT!  :table_flip:
[/quote]

:urtheman: No, me and 0x688 made it  :dont_care: :dont_care:
[/quote]

Good one Opcode.eXe.......DIE TH3RM4L DIE BITCH

shiver

Reaction score
TH3RM4L link said:
JOKE! I won't release it.
Just watch and cry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOhhp-unVUY&feature=youtu.be
kkTyPAN.gif

dl plsssssssssssssssssssss.  :yesyes:

sameer

Reaction score
@ thermal
@ opcode
release it please XD
any idea when will you release.

Lucky_strike666

Reaction score
Reminder that this Thermal guy is a moderator on the Cleo section, on a forum made for sharing hacks and creating new ones.

A mod.
On a forum about Hacks.
Who acts all "lol, fuck u, u wont get it"

This is just childish and retarded.

Bennet Pacino

Reaction score
Lucky_strike666 link said:
Reminder that this Thermal guy is a moderator on the Cleo section, on a forum made for sharing hacks and creating new ones.

A mod.
On a forum about Hacks.

Nahh ure just mad that u can't have it ;)

I just hope you'll release it cuz it looks awesome :)

Luz69

Reaction score
iDunnoShit link said:
[quote author=Lucky_strike666 link=topic=8946.msg52094#msg52094 date=1407086140]

A mod.
On a forum about Hacks.

[/quote]Why would he be mad cuz of a hack? Ur the idiot that thinks this way wtf, its up to the owner of CLEO to release it when he wants and where he wants

Lucky_strike666

Reaction score
iDunnoShit link said:
[quote author=Lucky_strike666 link=topic=8946.msg52094#msg52094 date=1407086140]

A mod.
On a forum about Hacks.

[/quote]

I'm not jealous you 12 year old kid. It's just stupid that a forum like this one, known for having great coders, would have members who behave like little 10 year old girls by messing around like that. It's not so much about this particular aimbot, but just the general idea of having mods treat people like that. Never seen that on any forum before.

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
Lucky_strike666 link said:
[quote author=iDunnoShit link=topic=8946.msg52097#msg52097 date=1407088063]

A mod.
On a forum about Hacks.

[/quote]

I'm not jealous you 12 year old kid. It's just stupid that a forum like this one, known for having great coders, would have members who behave like little 10 year old girls by messing around like that. It's not so much about this particular aimbot, but just the general idea of having mods treat people like that. Never seen that on any forum before.
[/quote]The reason why I don't release it is because the cleo is too powerful. And I actually made this topic just to show to everyone my cleo.
Yeah, I know that "just watch and cry" sounds like "lol, fuck you, you won't get it", but it's just a joke, if you don't get it, it's your problem. Anyway, so what if I'm a moderator? My job isn't to make cleo releases and shit, my job is to make sure that everyone respects the forum rules.
Also, I'm not that kind of person who acts all the time like that. I don't brag but I helped a lot of people and did a lot of cleo requests even before I was moderator.

Lucky_strike666

Reaction score
TH3RM4L link said:
[quote author=Lucky_strike666 link=topic=8946.msg52128#msg52128 date=1407095917]
[quote author=iDunnoShit link=topic=8946.msg52097#msg52097 date=1407088063]

A mod.
On a forum about Hacks.

[/quote]

[/quote]The reason why I don't release it is because the cleo is too powerful. And I actually made this topic just to show to everyone my cleo.
Yeah, I know that "just watch and cry" sounds like "lol, fuck you, you won't get it", but it's just a joke, if you don't get it, it's your problem. Anyway, so what if I'm a moderator? My job isn't to make cleo releases and shit, my job is to make sure that everyone respects the forum rules.
Also, I'm not that kind of person who acts all the time like that. I don't brag but I helped a lot of people and did a lot of cleo requests even before I was moderator.
[/quote]

Well, at least you responded and proved your maturity. I guess I overreacted a little bit when it wasn't worthy. I still don't get what kind of defense "I'm not releasing it because it's too powerful" is. You mean you'd rather plan on selling it or that you just feel too egoistic about your own great hack? lol

It's alright, nevermind.