Replay my action in SAMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreKiLa

Reaction score
I need a program that replay what I do command and drive a car.
I drive a car at checkpoint and collect the money so I need a program that repeats everything that I'm doing a shoot and on again

SourceX

Reaction score
To record a route press C + P a message with "Start/Stop Recording" will show. Then drive your car around and the mod will record the route.
To auto drive that route press C + Q.
Written by springfield -

Copyright springfag n opcude :stoned:

Attachments

• PathDC.rar
    7.8 KB · Views: 37

ClausBear

Expert
Reaction score
SourceX link said:
To record a route press C + P a message with "Start/Stop Recording" will show. Then drive your car around and the mod will record the route.
Written by springfield -

Copyright springfag n opcude :stoned:

Better add some credits to the author of the mod: MogAika

BreKiLa

Reaction score
Crahs -.-
need a program with the car repeating circle by checkpoints and earn money to go around to

BreKiLa

Reaction score
I'm working on the farm and the crossing checkpoints earn money and now I always kill someone. I want to make it all just works in a way, a trick is that I just leave it and I repeated

BlueberryAcres.jpg
THIS IS FARM

Harlem

Reaction score
BreKiLa link said:
I'm working on the farm and the crossing checkpoints earn money and now I always kill someone. I want to make it all just works in a way, a trick is that I just leave it and I repeated

BlueberryAcres.jpg
THIS IS FARM

Recording a route wont help you at all if you are playing on a RP server where checkpoints change their location every time you start working, common sense nigga.

BreKiLa

Reaction score
SourceX link said:
Written by springfield -Copyright springfag n opcude :stoned:

this is a coll mod
so that in this mode, I wipe my car indestructible means I'm stomping on everything in sight does not come off the hp of the car. mean while I'm driving it passes through objects and pushing other vehicles and burned them. How do I delete in this mode to why my car is so strong

Status
Not open for further replies.