its annoying when the game crash when you dead  :eek:hgodwhy:

P/S : I'm using this to lower my draw distance  :dont_care:

Attachments

• beatsamp.rar
    5.5 KB · Views: 47

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
It's an .asi, already compiled. It can't be edited like a CLEO mod. Upload the source code if you want to do any changes.

Reaction score
If i remember right, 0x didn't/couldn't fix that problem. Try setting all options to false in the .ini, only set the drawdistance.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
springfield link said:
If i remember right, 0x didn't/couldn't fix that problem. Try setting all options to false in the .ini, only set the drawdistance.
Is there actually need for a stable draw distance modifier?
If yes, i could look into making one (.. also stable).

GoodMan

Reaction score
If yes, i could look into making one (.. also stable).
Yes please!!

I would like to suggest for the next version(if going to be released) to add Fog draw distance..
So we can edit it aswell to make our timecyc look better!
I edited my own timecyc and here's the draw distance and the fog distance 400 399 (never put fog distance more high than draw distance or it will disfigure your screen.)

This would be really useful for me, i always wanted to set 400 as draw distance and 399 as fog distance IN MY TIMECYC(not in beatsamp) but when i turn on the beat_samp and i set custom draw distance(in this case 32.00) my screen looks Disfigured and i can't see around because on my timecyc i have already 399 fog distance and a draw distance over 399(e.j 32.00) will disfigure your screen. so if this new beat_samp get realeased with the ability to modify fog distance same as draw distance, i will be able to use in 32.00 as draw distance and 31.99 as fog distance while in the timecyc i have 400 399 :DDDDDDD

sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand xD

Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.