[REQ] Edited Aimbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboii

Reaction score
Ok so, I have Springfield's aimbot the one that works with sniper.. This aimbot automatically locks on to a player when you press the right click button which is aiming.. I want an edited version of this that only locks on the person when i press left click which is the shooting button for both the crosshair and while sniping. Also i want the ON/OFF button to be changed to ''Z''. Can someone please help me? I have no knowledge of how to edit cleo mods and i would really appreciate if someone helped me .. Here is the aimbot in the attachment

Attachments

• aimbot.cs
    2.5 KB · Views: 11

PlasticBottle

Reaction score
I will try to help you tomorrow, if I don't forget. But keep in mind, like supah said, this isn't a request section, and there's a reason why requests are closed. If I forget about it, you'll have to wait
EDIT: Try this and let me know, at least you'll hopefully how to do it next time: http://ugbase.eu/Thread-How-to-change-the-activation-keys-on-a-cleo-script

dannyboii

Reaction score
PlasticBottle said:
I will try to help you tomorrow, if I don't forget. But keep in mind, like supah said, this isn't a request section, and there's a reason why requests are closed. If I forget about it, you'll have to wait
EDIT: Try this and let me know, at least you'll hopefully how to do it next time: http://ugbase.eu/Thread-How-to-change-the-activation-keys-on-a-cleo-script

I already tried that. I keep getting an error. That's the reason why I want someone to do it for me

stupidguwop

Reaction score
I'm not good at this but I managed to edit the toggle key to Z. Test it and reply here if it works.

Attachments

• aimbot.cs
    28.6 KB · Views: 24
Reaction score
work really nice!
I love when it lock on target before aim. but it for skin shot. :YUNO:
is there a lag shot version of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.