Untagged Release [REQ] THE LEGIT AIMBOT

bielzinbr

Reaction score
Well, I'm looking for an aimbot of preferencia free, which is a weak aimbot that can fool admins and at the same time play "well", I have friends who use weak aimbot private, however they do not want to pass me by being private. , Here is the video of a friend of mine using the aimbot legit private of him, if someone has a similar aimbot or until he can make one like this, please contact! My skype: Whoami, profile picture: mascara man!​

VIDEO OF MY FRIEND USING THE WEAK AIMBOT (LEGIT):: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMgsrMsuybc&t=156s​

kappaboyx

Reaction score
nice friends you have when they dont want to share their aimbots with you LUL

bielzinbr

Reaction score
Really my "friends" do not want to share it with me, they just said that the author of the aimbot is a Russian

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
@ bielzinbr pm buddy

i know that aim its like when u are close to an enemy its like directly aim to the enemy but it wont follow/lock the enemy pretty legit ... pm me ill share it to you * not its not private its public but rare at some websites * ^added already on skype

dumita123

Reaction score
bielzinbr said:
Really my "friends" do not want to share it with me, they just said that the author of the aimbot is a Russian

Hi, can you please pm me with the aimbot too? Appreciate it if you do.

isonca

Reaction score
Tem vários whomi no skype, mandei solicitação, ficaria grato se passe para mim também !

sesk

Reaction score
vc
[QUOTE = "Forever15, post: 103138, membro: 36763"] @ bielzinbr pm buddy

eu sei que mirar é como quando você está perto de um inimigo, é como apontar diretamente para o inimigo, mas não vai seguir / bloquear o inimigo muito legítimo ... pm eu vou compartilhar com você * não é privado, é público, mas raro em alguns sites * ^ adicionados já no skype [/ QUOTE]

vc poderia me passar no pm daqi também ?

HaroldGnomo

Reaction score
vc
[QUOTE = "Forever15, post: 103138, membro: 36763"] @ bielzinbr pm buddy

eu sei que mirar é como quando você está perto de um inimigo, é como apontar diretamente para o inimigo, mas não vai seguir / bloquear o inimigo muito legítimo ... pm eu vou compartilhar com você * não é privado, é público, mas raro em alguns sites * ^ adicionados já no skype [/ QUOTE]

vc poderia me passar no pm daqi também ?
Search on blasthack, maybe you can find it

dannyboii

Reaction score
Hey, Can someone send me this?? I need an undetectable one that admins will not know i’m using something please help