[Request] ESP samp

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerpro

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

i am looking for a script witch will show me all the player names/distance/and rank(like admin, etc.) through the wall.
i found one on this forum that i have to activate. but i would like it to be activated always.

is this possible?

thanks in advance!

Rogerpro

xzytro

God
Reaction score
if it was a cleo file it could be editable but since it's .asi file, it's too hard. Downloading Visual studio, downloading scripthook 0.4, trying to decompile it etc. it needs a lot of work to do.

rogerpro

Reaction score
if it was a cleo file it could be editable but since it's .asi file, it's too hard. Downloading Visual studio, downloading scripthook 0.4, trying to decompile it etc. it needs a lot of work to do.

Is it possible to write this newly in a cleo?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
impossible to make it in cleo script. Cleo opcodes can't help you get admin ranks etc.

rogerpro

Reaction score
impossible to make it in cleo script. Cleo opcodes can't help you get admin ranks etc.

but a cleo can show me on what distance a player is from me(in numbers)? or is there a other way to get that?

kaszaszsido

Reaction score
Guys you are lucky. I will be happy if the activate deactivate version would work for me. But no it's not. I have this problem a long time. I tried all samp versions diffrent asi loader but no luck. ALT+F3 just don't work.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
in some servers they block the wallhack cheat by setting the tag distance to some digits. That's why it doesn't work for you.

all you need;
WH03X.asi (not WH03E.asi)
just a simple asi loader
samp R1

It really works in some servers, but in some other servers it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.