Resource icon

Untagged Release Run or Sprint recorded path [0.3.7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampaRando

Reaction score
Hey, this didn't work. My player still looped!
Infact what stopped working was it doesn't record properly and neither does the CLEO loop so once you type /.play, it only works once, then never starts again. But first time, /.play works, player still loops.

Last edited:

Xer

Reaction score
Set from 0 to 1 , edit ini file...
It works now thank you,

Btw is there anyway i can edit the .path file? I want to make my own custom coordinates because recording path in-game is buggy. I always tend to get stuck because of the wrong pathing.

Also, how can i modify the mod WHEN PLAYING THE RECORDED PATH(keypress 'BP') to check a coordinate point IF the player is already near/on the recorded path. IF NOT the mod will go to the next point then check again and IF YES proceed to next point.

This is how this mod works, it makes the whole script A LOT better. Thank you.
I've been messing up with your script's source code but I just cant because i dont know to. Its better to get help to a expert like, thank you.

Xer

Reaction score
Hi im releasing this mod in beta stage, just want to know what you guys want to add and improve, if you like it.

So what is this mod:

It will allow you to record a route. After you recorded the route/path, you can loop it / your character will run the path repeatedly.

Commands:

/.rec - Starts recording your character.
/.stoprec - When you're done type /.stoprec to save the path.

/.play - Your character starts to follow the recorded path.
/.stop - Makes your character stop follow the path.

Install: Put everything inside the cleo folder.

This mod is in Beta Stage which means you can only have one path saved at the time. You can quit the server then join a new server and the path is still saved.

Sincerely Spexx :-/

Is there anyway i can edit the path.txt file? Can someone give me the decrypted version of the file attached? Im trying to modify on how this cleo file records path. Thank you.

Attachments

• RecordWalkPath.cs
    18.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there anyway i can edit the path.txt file? Can someone give me the decrypted version of the file attached? Im trying to modify on how this cleo file records path. Thank you.
Should i call you lazy bastard?
Here is already uploaded source...
Use next page button ....

Last edited:

Xer

Reaction score
Should i call you lazy bastard?
Here is already uploaded source...
Use next page button ....

The mod has two .cleo files, the only thing that is decrypted is WalkPath.cs Not RecordWalkPath.cs.

Both is different, WalkPath.cs is for /.play and /.stop which is to play or stop the recorded path.

RecordWalkPath.cs is for /.rec and /.stoprec which is to record path and store it on a folder for later use.

What im trying to do here is to decrypt the RecordWalkPath.cs file which i uploaded on my previous post.

Your help is much appreciated.

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
Is it possible to let us use custom path coordinates i mean the ini file ?
i saw that its encrypted
Is it possible to write down the path coordinates manually there because if you stand without moving for a short time in the same coordinates it just makes you run in a circle around that coordinate which is suspicious

OmarLucio

Reaction score
What should be set to 1? These are the only contents of the .ini file:

Code:
[StartPos]
X=-1299.97
Y=43.4778
Z=14.1484

I don't know why but this cleo doesn't finish writing all the options in ¨OnFootRecorder.ini¨

This is the complete configuration, you just have to edit and paste it:

Code:
[StartPos]
X=-1299.97
Y=43.4778
Z=14.1484

[RecordOrPlay]
PathName = PathNameOfYourOnFootRouteWithout the .path extension (Example: PathName = MinerRoute1)

[RepeatRoute] ;; 1 = repeat route, 0 = play route only one time
Status = 1

Status
Not open for further replies.