Help S0beit removing some cmd

Dimitri

Reaction score
Hello guys

How i can remove all hack on s0beit i mean like wallhack opcode s0beit but i just want health hack speed game and toggle vehicle colusion sorry bad english

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Try to edit the sobeit's .ini file. There are some keys and there are lines like : "== False" "== True". You can select them on your own.

Dimitri

Reaction score
Try to edit the sobeit's .ini file. There are some keys and there are lines like : "== False" "== True". You can select them on your own.

True mean "on key" false mean "off key"??

Can you please send me tutroail pleasee!

Reaction score
[quote author="xzytro"]Try to edit the sobeit's .ini file. There are some keys and there are lines like : "== False" "== True". You can select them on your own.

Can you please send me tutroail pleasee![/quote]

True = option is enable, false = option is disable. To remove a key for that option just put '&0' to key, like key = np4, replace np4 with &0 which is null.

Dimitri

Reaction score
[quote author="Dimitri"][quote author="xzytro"]Try to edit the sobeit's .ini file. There are some keys and there are lines like : "== False" "== True". You can select them on your own.

Can you please send me tutroail pleasee![/quote]

True = option is enable, false = option is disable. To remove a key for that option just put '&0' to key, like key = np4, replace np4 with &0 which is null.[/quote]

Dude its work thanks!

One question how to remove text in s0beit i want remove Money AirBrake Fly Spider Weapon how to remove this HUD and how to remove F11 menu like Cars Cheats bla bla

Reaction score
Open your mod_sa.ini and look for hud_draw_bar = true, change it to false so it won't show that black bar, as for the indicators search for "HUD indicators" and change the ones you don't want to show to false.

Like this, hud_indicator_weapon = true to hud_indicator_weapon = false.

Dimitri

Reaction score
Open your mod_sa.ini and look for hud_draw_bar = true, change it to false so it won't show that black bar, as for the indicators search for "HUD indicators" and change the ones you don't want to show to false.

Like this, hud_indicator_weapon = true to hud_indicator_weapon = false.

Thanks dude i use s0beit for rp only health hack and toggle vehicle for events..Btw when i press F12 i got freeze on skin not gta on skin only and cant chat why? I need other s0b or?