Untagged Release SA-MP 0.3xR1-2 xTRAINER v1.0a [UPDATE] [SmartBP]

.silent

Reaction score
Hi
I want to release my trainer made in VB.NET that ive been working on for some time.
It has pretty much functions, however they may be buggy thats why i want you to report all the bugs.
Health Manipulation freezes my game when i jump and i have no idea how to fix it atm.
All those functions worked for me (Windows XP Prof SP3)
You need .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 to run it
All functions and changes you can see in readme.txt and changelog.txt

There are 2 sounds one for turning ON and one for OFF, you will see what is what (ON - positive, OFF - kinda negative sound)
Screen:
screen10a.png

Thanks to bartekdvd for helping with weapons, takedamagedata and lots of other stuff.
Also thanks to:
Oeal for testing the trainer
StyleRxd for the bulletproof address
xzytro for the SmartBP mod and the self-toggle idea :D :D:D
and all Cheating Allowed players.
Please install the newest SA-MP 0.3x R1-2 update before using this trainer (some functions wont work on older version because stoopid kye changed some addresses)
Any bugs, report here.DOWNLOAD IN ATTACHMENT[attachment=0:12gg69l8]<!-- ia0 1_0a_xTRAINER_SAMP.rar<!-- ia0 [/attachment:12gg69l8]

Attachments

• 1_0a_xTRAINER_SAMP.rar
    80.3 KB · Views: 587

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: SA-MP 0.3xR1-2 xTRAINER v1.0 TEST Release

So for me it look's like all other Trainers... What is so special in It ?
SA:MP "AC" Patched ?

Wut

Reaction score

How did you added the spawn weapons thing?

.silent

Reaction score

0x688 did i say its some mega trainer ? Its just a trainer like others, just others dont have the SmartGODMode function.I said i dont care if someone doesnt like it, im not making those things for other people but for me, to learn something.
@paulica
Bartekdvd helped me with those guns.I didnt test them all yet but i could already spawn few guns via the trainer, theres already a form with all slots in this trainer, you just cant see it because the button is not enabled.
How it works:
You need to get the address to some slot (dynamic address)
First slot (0, fist) is CPed + 5A0, next slot will be CPed + 5A0 + 1C, next CPed + 5A0 + 1C + 1C etc
Then you have the addresses for state,ammo in clip and total ammo
State = CPed + 5A0 + 4 (for slot 1)
Ammo_clip = CPed + 5A0 + 4 + 4 (slot1)
Ammo = CPed + 5A0 + 4 + 4 + 4 (slot1)

So if you want to spawn Deagle then this is what you do:
Get the address of slot 2 (CPed + 5A0 + 1C + 1C) lets call this address "slot2addy"
You write the value 24 to slot2addy (24 - Desert Eagle)
Now you get the address of ammo in clip (you dont need the "state" address, it just shows if you are shooting etc)
So for slot2 it will be CPed + 5A0 + 1C + 1C + 4 + 4 (lets call it slot2ClipAmmo)
Lets write to this address slot2ClipAmmo a value like um... 5
Now lets get the total ammo value.
CPed + 5A0 + 1C + 1C + 4 + 4 + 4 = our total ammo, lets call it slot2AmmoRemaining
So you write to slot2AmmoRemaining a value like 50 or something like this.
You should now have the weapon in game, however sometimes it appears without the model (so you are holding a invisible thingy) and i had a problem because when i shot all ammo and then i tried to spawn my gun again, it wasnt really shooting (just anim)

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score

I didn't say It's bad and you didn't say that this is nothing new...
Anyways you tried to look at this Adresses (0x4087E0, 0x40EA10) for Requesting & Load Models for Weapon Spawning ?

.silent

Reaction score

Oh thanks, ill test it soon and maybe release 1.0a with teleporting and few other things.Bartek told me s0beit uses some function that request to load the weapon model from the game.Anyways still there is a problem that when you spawn the weapon and shoot all the ammo and spawn it again, you cant shoot anymore (just anim, no shooting) so only way to bypass this wuld be Infinite Ammo

.silent

Reaction score
Trainer got updated !
check out, there is now also a SmartBP function, with custom timer !

Mehh

Reaction score
Hellp ppl, I am seeing this

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Please gimme a direct link!

.silent

Reaction score
Thanks,
@Mehh you need at least 5 posts to download i think

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
you dude rock keep up and dont care about these guys who said its small program
i know you pent much time and work on it and its cool btw
i want to ask you something did you used vb net to program it in visual c++ ? and could you please help me to build me own programs i need help with learning coding these kind of programs

.silent

Reaction score
I coded this application in Visual Basic 2008 Express, but now im moving to C++ i think, however for easy apps like this i will use VB