SA-MP 0.3Z in testing phase - LAG-SHOOT FIXED

Reaction score
" - Fixed: Joypad target switching still enabled auto aiming" Seriously you can still fucking auto aim at someone just you cant go on some crazy COD Aimbot montage.

Every decent server has anti-joypad nowadays. Also it sucks.

25GHz

Reaction score
Every decent server has anti-joypad nowadays. Also it sucks.
true.
also, it used to suck, but you know... new sync... new possibilities. ;) ;);)

25GHz

Reaction score
They disabled auto aim in RCs

cheers....
6u9MV.png
ORLY?

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
This is gonna be like COD hackers will no longer shoot bullets.

Reaction score
Actually 0.3z has a legacy mode which allows servers to switch between LagShot and SkinShot, so servers like AAD can still use LagShot instead of SkinShot.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Actually 0.3z has a legacy mode which allows servers to switch between LagShot and SkinShot, so servers like AAD can still use LagShot instead of SkinShot.

But didn't they just say recently that they won't be implementing that and that skinshoot script will manually have to do reverse engineering into lagshoot, i.e. servers will have to script lag-shoot, didn't they state that?

Reaction score
[quote author="springfield"]Actually 0.3z has a legacy mode which allows servers to switch between LagShot and SkinShot, so servers like AAD can still use LagShot instead of SkinShot.

But didn't they just say recently that they won't be implementing that and that skinshoot script will manually have to do reverse engineering into lagshoot, i.e. servers will have to script lag-shoot, didn't they state that?[/quote]

I didn't read all the post from sa-mp.com only the first one,
- Added legacy mode for shot firing (shotcompmode 2 server.cfg setting) which uses only the camera for aiming and allows joypad auto-aiming

0 - being SkinShot
2 - being LagShot

So it's like an on/off switch.

25GHz

Reaction score
wtf?!
that's the stupidest thing i ever heard...
that's a totally regression...
since i play samp(0.2.2), i was expecting for this to be finally fixed, and now that it is, some people will keep using it!?

this is like....
ohh... i don't like how they fixed the car sync in 0.3a, so i will keep using that laggy movements(shaking side to side and falling into the ground, and teleporting when is too fast for others than the driver) of 0.2x and older.
that's just too stupid.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
wtf?!
that's the stupidest thing i ever heard...
that's a totally regression...
since i play samp(0.2.2), i was expecting for this to be finally fixed, and now that it is, some people will keep using it!?

this is like....
ohh... i don't like how they fixed the car sync in 0.3a, so i will keep using that laggy movements(shaking side to side and falling into the ground, and teleporting when is too fast for others than the driver) of 0.2x and older.
that's just too stupid.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I was just about to write this yesterday when I read it, but then for some drunk reason I didn't.

Srsly stop reading my mind and my thoughts already xD

25GHz

Reaction score
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I was just about to write this yesterday when I read it, but then for some drunk reason I didn't.

dude, i guess the only difference between us is the alcohol(i don't drink) and the country, you're much like me(i noticed that to), that's weird... :? :?:?

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
[quote author="TheZeRots"]ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I was just about to write this yesterday when I read it, but then for some drunk reason I didn't.

dude, i guess the only difference between us is the alcohol(i don't drink) and the country, you're much like me(i noticed that to), that's weird... :? :?:? [/quote]

WTF

Top secret: I don't drink alcohol either :troll: :troll::troll:

Except when society wants me to :angry: :angry::angry:

25GHz

Reaction score
WTF

Top secret: I don't drink alcohol either :troll: :troll::troll:

Except when society wants me to :angry: :angry::angry:
same here. <_<