[SA:MP] ASCENSION CHEATS | FULL SAMPCAC BYPASS

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Just to clear some misunderstanding. My words ! = developer words, simply because I am not developing this cheat. The SAMPCAC Proof / Bypass was before the august update. Since then we just released a injection crash fix for it, so our users can use ESP at least. Since (July) we were working on another cheat, we didn't touch anything on the SAMP Cheat before and after the detection-update. Although we notificated all our customers of the detected Aimbot-Feature and we are still rejecting people who are asking us daily if the aimbot is undetected.

To answer your question quickly: we didn't spend any hour to SAMP Developing since July.

Greetz,
Safa
You have never used it, so pretty much just hate because we don’t paste stuff like you

You implied it by yourself, by saying "we" in that case no one actually knows who's actually developing.
Anyway, ignoring that even as a "PR" guy you shouldn't clash with other free cheats which actually use the same or identical UI & feature set you guys use.

What "custom read memory function" are you talking about?
CAC_ReadMemory allows dedicated server owners to detect numerous types of cheats if not blocked, even manual mapped one's (it doesn't make it harder).

This is getting way too off-topic though, we got a DM function both sides now gave their arguments and doooone.

y0mike

Reaction score
Anyway, ignoring that even as a "PR" guy you shouldn't clash with other free cheats which actually use the same or identical UI & feature set you guys use.

Please link me to another cheat that has my GUI? When you're buying a cheat, you're not only looking for "unique" features, theres a quality aspect to it too. If thats the case, why buy Aimware when you can just buy an ayyware paste? Also link me to another cheat that has our "identical" feature set. If you send me a CLEO then there is really no point in arguing with you lol.

CAC_ReadMemory allows dedicated server owners to detect numerous types of cheats if not blocked, even manual mapped one's (it doesn't make it harder).

This is getting way too off-topic though, we got a DM function both sides now gave their arguments and doooone.

CAC_ReadMemory is completely useless. Most server owners won't even know why its used, or how to use it properly. Other than that, the server has to tell the client that its requesting memory, meaning the client can completely spoof or block the outgoing data. Lets not act like SAMPCAC isn't the piece of shit that it is. They're still sending your password to the server completely unencrypted last time I checked.

Reaction score
Cringe. You're acting like no one can have a civilized argument with him because he owns the site, lmfao.

I don't wanna have a beef with you either, and I didn't actually point that it is bad just because he owns the site. There was another meaning of that and I don't really want to explain it futher, if you didn't get it at the start. So let's just stick with the superficial opinion of me being a cringy braindamaged russian that is scared of someone's else power and status rather than his intellectual property and solid reasoning in actions.
Anyway, that’s escalated a bit quickly and unexpected, didn’t want to offend you if I did that.
Btw merry xmas yall, hope ascension will comeback to the samp cheating scene, cuz it's not dying yet

Last edited:

y0mike

Reaction score

Definitely would like to come back. Just want a reason to. But yeah, SA:MP is dying a bit. The biggest reason for the lack of updates was because I was working on another project for another game (CS:GO). It was mainly for HvH, so after the update I just abandoned it because it was completely different and felt like our best features of the cheat were now useless (resolver, fakelag fix, etc)

If I come back to SA:MP, our GUI will be looking similar to this.

Attachments

• cool_menu.png
    cool_menu.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 108

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Please link me to another cheat that has my GUI? When you're buying a cheat, you're not only looking for "unique" features, theres a quality aspect to it too. If thats the case, why buy Aimware when you can just buy an ayyware paste? Also link me to another cheat that has our "identical" feature set. If you send me a CLEO then there is really no point in arguing with you lol.

CAC_ReadMemory is completely useless. Most server owners won't even know why its used, or how to use it properly. Other than that, the server has to tell the client that its requesting memory, meaning the client can completely spoof or block the outgoing data. Lets not act like SAMPCAC isn't the piece of shit that it is. They're still sending your password to the server completely unencrypted last time I checked.
This will be my last response for the sake of this topic @supahdupahnubah please keep it topic oriented.
In which way CLEO's "have no point"? I don't like em, but it's still valid.
For me (and that's a completely focused on me) it looks like any other HL2 / CS:GO cheat, the menu structure, color scheme.

Now you're doing the same as your "PR" guy @Safa shit talking sorry for being that harsh but you're actually undermining the work of other people without ANY proof.
I completely emulated SAMPCAC v0.10.0 and the "authorization" packet only contains the packet identifier and serial and the challenge packet a somewhat let's say not fool proof time offset calculation. Anyway, if you want to look for yourself the JOIN packet is RPC 180 and the challenge 183 (whole cac range is 180-185) check em.
Now I am asking you to proof your argument otherwise don't talk shit, yes they're using cracked software (VMProtect), yes violate license(s) but that doesn't allow you to falsely accuse them, atleast accuse them for things they actually do.

About CAC_ReadMemory being useless, nah not that useless you can go out of the "GTA SA" address space, check region flags, read the PEB structure, don't forget how advanced a simple function can be in the right hands.

Nevertheless, I don't have anything against you @y0mike or @Safa I just gave my opinion as a reaction to @Safa's clashing with other developers if you're running a "paid cheat" provider then this behavior is just unprofessional and childish I would've never posted anything without him talking bad about other people (because I didn't want to state my opinion exactly because of this), negative things hang longer around people minds and I didn't want to accidentally "hurt" the provider as-is.

Anyway, as already stated I wanted to not spam your advertisment with discussions, please open a seperate thread in the Smalltalk section if you somehow feel the need to argue publicly.

Last edited:

y0mike

Reaction score
For me (and that's a completely focused on me) it looks like any other HL2 / CS:GO cheat, the menu structure, color scheme.

I'm sure everyone here would like to see your GUI? Never claimed my GUI was some extremely creative concept, but I'm sure as hell it doesn't look like any SA:MP cheat I've seen. The menu is completely from scratch so your opinion doesn't bother me at all.

Now you're doing the same as your "PR" guy @Safa shit talking sorry for being that harsh but you're actually undermining the work of other people without ANY proof.
I completely emulated SAMPCAC v0.10.0 and the "authorization" packet only contains the packet identifier and serial and the challenge packet a somewhat let's say not fool proof time offset calculation. Anyway, if you want to look for yourself the JOIN packet is RPC 180 and the challenge 183 (whole cac range is 180-185) check em.

Nothing you've said here is information I don't already know? I've already talked about the emulation method on another forum.

I already know about those RPCs, no need to tell me. I hoped you've actually went in-game and figured out what RPC's are being sent from SAMPCAC's module? The last time I've dug into SAMPCAC was v0.9.0. I've literally only made my cheat injectable for v0.10 (after they added their shitty RakClient ptr check).

It's not hard at all to emulate their anticheat, I had a half way working emulation but decided it wasn't really worth my time anyway. It's also not hard considering that their server plugin is completely open to the public, especially considering their linux plugin has symbols.

Now I am asking you to proof your argument otherwise don't talk shit, yes they're using cracked software (VMProtect), yes violate license(s) but that doesn't allow you to falsely accuse them, atleast accuse them for things they actually do.

Think I've already done this up above. SAMPCAC uses direct jumps to their code. "Undermining the work of other people." No, not at all, but its fucking hilarious to think anyone believes this "anti-cheat" is good. I didn't think I'd have to explain this to you? Well I don't have any proof of some of the stupid shit they do, but to prove they're using gay jumps as a method of detection can be proved by adding this hook

Code:
/*
.text:00740663 89 54 24 54                             mov     [esp+1B4h+var_160], edx
.text:00740667 DD D8                                   fstp    st
.text:00740669 DB 44 24 54                             fild    [esp+1B4h+var_160]

.text:0074066D D8 0D EC 8C 85 00                       fmul    ds:flt_858CEC
.text:00740673 D8 40 2C                                fadd    dword ptr [eax+2Ch]
.text:00740676 D9 58 2C                                fstp    dword ptr [eax+2Ch]
*/

float  flCameraZ = *( float* )0xb6f258;

DWORD    NoSpread_JmpBack = 0x740679;
float    NoSpread_CrossMultiplier = *( float* )0x858CEC;
bool    NoSpread_ReadyToCheat = false;

__declspec ( naked ) void CAC_NoSpreadJmp( void )
{
    if ( NoSpread_ReadyToCheat )
    {
        __asm
        {
            mov [ esp + 0x54 ], edx
            fstp st
            fild [ esp + 0x54 ]
            fmul NoSpread_CrossMultiplier

fadd dword ptr [ eax + 0x54 ]
    //        fstp dword ptr[ eax + 0x2C ]

jmp NoSpread_JmpBack
        }
    }
    else
    {

}
}
Code:
g_pCore->GetMemoryMgr ()->HookInstallJUMP( 0x740663, CAC_NoSpreadJmp, 6 );

For anyone wondering how it works, it places a jmp before SAMPCAC does theirs, and returns to the original code, continuing the code flow without the possibility of detection vectors (so SAMPCAC's hook code is never ran).

About CAC_ReadMemory being useless, nah not that useless you can go out of the "GTA SA" address space, check region flags, read the PEB structure, don't forget how advanced a simple function can be in the right hands.

I know it's not useless. I said its "useless" in the hands of the average server. Granted who ever is scripting has any knowledge of memory it can be handy. But if you're implying that CAC_ReadMemory is enough to find manually mapped modules with erased PE headers, then all I will do is smile

Nevertheless, I don't have anything against you @y0mike or @Safa I just gave my opinion as a reaction to @Safa's clashing with other developers if you're running a "paid cheat" provider then this behavior is just unprofessional and childish I would've never posted anything without him talking bad about other people (because I didn't want to state my opinion exactly because of this), negative things hang longer around people minds and I didn't want to accidentally "hurt" the provider as-is.

Another misconception. I've never talked bad about anyone, but no one likes being compared to ImGui pastes when you've actually put days upon days onto a project. Would you? You don't realize how many PMs I get on Discord asking for help about their c++ projects. I've always went out my way and gave them an answer, unless they're straight asking for spoonfeed.

Thanks for the discussion. Hope you have a great day.

regibang

Reaction score
Würde ich ja mal zu gerne testen und mir anschauen gui sieht echt toll aus genau mein style

lg AraberderZeit aka regi

Safa

Reaction score
Currently feature list that are undetected on SAMPCAC (doesnt mean, it is also undetected on serversided-scripts):

* All ESP Features
* Pro-Aim (Assistance) (Its possible to detect this by good serversided-anticheat, but its really unlikely).
* No Spread / Legit No Spread
* Fast Guns / No Reload
* Player Speedhack
* Vehicle Speedhack (NOTE: only PUSH)

So currently you can use Pro-Aim as your biggest advantage against enemys. Keep you FOV low (recommend FOV 1-3) to stay legit.

Other assistance features bypass (Aimbot / Silent etc.) will be coming up soon.

Reaction score
Currently feature list that are undetected on SAMPCAC (doesnt mean, it is also undetected on serversided-scripts):

* All ESP Features
* Pro-Aim (Assistance) (Its possible to detect this by good serversided-anticheat, but its really unlikely).
* No Spread / Legit No Spread
* Fast Guns / No Reload
* Player Speedhack
* Vehicle Speedhack (NOTE: only PUSH)

So currently you can use Pro-Aim as your biggest advantage against enemys. Keep you FOV low (recommend FOV 1-3) to stay legit.

Other assistance features bypass (Aimbot / Silent etc.) will be coming up soon.
its this released today?

Status
Not open for further replies.