Help Samp bot? For RP servers?

Fred_Doe

Reaction score
Hey.

I was looking for something that will connect with an account on RP server.
Get in passenger seat, and always /getmats .

So if i run 3x bots + myself i get 4x mats for every delivery.
Possible?

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
It is possible but requires a brain
Why do you need brain w/ steps:
First, Make a function which can detect if a car is on the way if it is try turning around and attempt to escape collision so admins can't detect you and ban for no collision or something like hax or possibly troll hack(isnt going through players car looks like a troll)
Secondly, You will need either to calculate each and every step or record a route and then play it on a bot.
Thirdly, Make bots function and make the base script, Make the bots and give them several task on startup to walk or drive car and for passengers add some functions to check if bot driver is present and driving so they can get in as passenger and check in mainloop that if the bot is near bla bla bla then say "/getmats". and you need to code aloooooooooot of lines even more than OP-Hax to make something like this fully functional.
BTW You can use raksamp, Modify it(or get modified)

Fred_Doe

Reaction score
I just need the bots to join the server. and Enter my car when i type a command.
The No collision is no matter. Admins wont ban me for that as they think its just lag.
3. The cmd /getmats every few seconds can be done by a simple cleo.

All i need is the BOTs.
Make them spawn somewhere and they would be able to enter car when i say command