SAMPFUNCS run a 0.3.DL PLEASE!

Wolf_cmd

Reaction score
Maybe you changed the recognized version of SampFUNCS to 0.3.DL, so you should be able to run

fiha4155

Reaction score
imring said:
rip sampfuncs
2012-2018 (c) FYP
https://blast.hk/threads/17/page-59#post-190803

1 page after, FYP says;

after long meditations, I still decided to return sf to life. yes, the amount was not collected, yes, it was officially announced that the project was dead, but I considered everything: I can not just bury it, I need to try to breathe new life into it. it was spent a lot of time and effort, it lasted for 6 years, it is used by a huge number of users and I do not think that in the near future something will be able to replace it. besides, I do not want to leave in disappointment people who hoped and believed in spite of everything and took part in the training camps. in general, I still have nothing to do, so I will continue to develop it. 
so far, the plans to rewrite the whole plugin and divide it into modules with open api: to interact with the game, to interact with the samp and the sampfuncs itself, in which only the opcodes and the console. modules will be exactly open source, sampfuncs itself, most likely not. 

The topic is now open for discussion and suggestions.

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
If somebody give @FYP good deal only then maybe him think something :D
Actually i think maybe can make deal with him about SAMPFUNCS  future  :cool:

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
I haven't played in a long time, is sf dead ?, So what do people use now?
There is still sf there is more use of moonloader and 0.3.7, 0.3.DL no one is programming for it this dead version KALCOR blocked the option to recognize new servers,

minhanhvntb

Reaction score
There is still sf there is more use of moonloader and 0.3.7, 0.3.DL no one is programming for it this dead version KALCOR blocked the option to recognize new servers,
I heard samfunc not work for 0.3.dl,so now what can i use for 03dl to cheat?

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
I heard samfunc not work for 0.3.dl,so now what can i use for 03dl to cheat?
I recommend you my project
And do not forget to turn off the hacker tag in the settings
I was working on this project to give as many options as possible to 0.3.DL I stopped working only on 0.3.DL as soon as KALCOR closed the support
Soon publishing a very large project of mine that also supported 0.3.DL only in the most complete way
But I will give you endless options

minhanhvntb

Reaction score
I recommend you my project
And do not forget to turn off the hacker tag in the settings
I was working on this project to give as many options as possible to 0.3.DL I stopped working only on 0.3.DL as soon as KALCOR closed the support
Soon publishing a very large project of mine that also supported 0.3.DL only in the most complete way
But I will give you endless options
thanks u