Help Server Fuck, Kill

esmer_gm

Reaction score
How can I kill some SAMP server( not big servers ), kill for some time ( 2-3mins) ? Any program?

.silent

Reaction score
Go to the room where your router is located, then power it off, BAM the server is killed.
No..just joking. OVERFLOW IT MADAFAKA, like send tons of packets and shit. If it has dialog boxes to register, try writing "%s" (without " ") in the password, it will crash some servers if someone didnt patched it

esmer_gm

Reaction score
Go to the room where your router is located, then power it off, BAM the server is killed.
No..just joking. OVERFLOW IT MADAFAKA, like send tons of packets and shit. If it has dialog boxes to register, try writing "%s" (without " ") in the password, it will crash some servers if someone didnt patched it
I mean SAMP server :) :):)

.silent

Reaction score
GIMME TEH IPZ I WILL CHECK THE SERVER OUT MADAFAKA
images

.silent

Reaction score
This server so shittuy
i cant understand shit what those register texts are saying, some fkd up language :D :D:D
Anyways, you can crack the rcon password (= noob admin)
I can crash the players but it wont fucking let me play, some shit registering THATS WHY I HATE STUPID RP SERVERS

levani88

Reaction score
and can you give me the link of the best Rcon Cracker aand what time does it need to crack ? (sorry for bad English)