Resource icon

Untagged Release skinAimbot [Updated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAnthony

Reaction score
duane13337 link said:
Delete funcs, and try it. It works perfectly for me, I just go on a multiaccount and try it so I don't  get banned if it's detectable.
But if they ban the fake account you will still get fked loool  :ppffh:

MegaBlack

Reaction score
Unfortunately it did not work, he said nothing about Library CLEO 4.3 + and SAMPFUNCS, but I have, and it did not work, when I press f12 the game crashes or error.

:imoverit:
:bawww:

I'll try again (without any mods of graphics) ENBSeries and others . . .
Thx so much!!!
Amazing.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

SplinteX

Reaction score
Works very good on Cleo 4.1 withouth SAMPFUNCS,but when I turn it on ,my FPS drop down for 20FPS and when I turn it off I get +20 FPS,idk why.

-RadioActive-

Reaction score
amazing aimbot especially as it works with a sniper  :yesyes: which everyone said its not possible once  :fuck_you:
EDIT: Can admins see what you're seeing while scoping ? i mean can they see that the scope is following the player ? ( detected ? )

Melkorhero

Reaction score
I'm using Sanny builder and can't seem to find what LINE of text I need to change to enable/disable it.

paulkellerman

Reaction score
[member=111]springfield[/member]
Please answer this : It is detectable or Not?

And thanks for the amazing cleo!

-RadioActive-

Reaction score
Donee link said:
work for me, but to turn on and aim, the game goes into slow motion
Probably because you have low FPS, when you activate it, it drops your FPS a bit ( 10 - 15fps ) which makes you see everything in slow motion ( lag )

-RadioActive-

Reaction score
If you fix the lag it causes when you activate it it would be perfect  :somuchwin:

Valterly

Reaction score
When I go in and out ammu when I shoot with the sniper game crash help me  :bawww: :bawww: :bawww: :bawww: :bawww: :bawww: :bawww:

inZ

Reaction score
Sometimes the sniper marker doesn't show so the sniper aimbot gets disabled but with other weapons it works

xelm

Reaction score
Crashes as soon as i try to aim.

Error: 0x00486DDF

Translate

Reaction score
I have to delete my mgFuncs and SAMPfuncs just to use this, + it lags when I activate, so I will not be using this aimbot until it is fixed..

bigben07

Reaction score
BarCode link said:
I have to delete my mgFuncs and SAMPfuncs just to use this, + it lags when I activate, so I will not be using this aimbot until it is fixed..

Works perfect for me. What SAMPfuncs are you using?

Translate

Reaction score
Does this work for you guys while you have mgFuncs and SAMPFUNCS? I really need them to use my other mods, but people say I cant use them to use this mod

Reaction score
While testing the mod i have used sampfuncs and mgfuncs and like 10 other cleo scripts. Tested it in UIF and some TDM server with around 40-50 players and maybe the same amout of cars, didn't noticed any fps drops if that's what you mean by 'lags'.

Status
Not open for further replies.