CLEO Help [!] Smart Godmode [REQUEST]

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

kungdun

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Smart Godmode by Mr.Ze
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): http://ze-samphacks.blogspot.com/2014/07/smart-godmode-public-module-all-sa-mp.html
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) I want this Godmode where it toggles on/off every 300 ms. If it's possible I'd like two CLEOs of 300ms and 700ms toggling.
* Details (add more details to your request) http://ze-samphacks.blogspot.com/2014/08/simple-smart-godmode-example-sgm-public.html - This shows how he made it I believe. NOTE: When I'm standing completely still I want the hack disabled to avoid being caught.
* On/off key (specify it): N/A

Would be a big help if someone could craft this up for me. I would really appreciate it, I've been asking for over a year for someone to make me this. If you need more details PM me, I appreciate it a lot. I once had someone making me one for $ but it kept crashing my game. He was also banned from the website as well so I just gave it, but I'm trying again.

kungdun

Reaction score
I attempted to copy the source but I don't get how to do all this stuff. This will be used on 0.3.DL

@Parazitas I know u are really good man Ive been following ur threads for a while, do u understand this gibberish?

wilKy

Reaction score
i guess you mean lag.cs, its turning on/off godmode in some interval but idk what ms it is.
i will send u it when i will be on PC

kungdun

Reaction score
I'll give this a try. It seems like the MS are randomized if they are referred to as "wait"

wilKy

Reaction score
idk how it exactly works but its good, better to use godmode.
if you will turn it on when lower HP on some fight it will look legit

Status
Not open for further replies.