Smart health hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodMan

Reaction score
* Name of the mod: smarthealth.cs
* Where you saw it: no where.

* What do you want
I want a cheap cleo mod to freeze my vehicle health to 261.000 of HEALTH.

* Details:
Have you ever get tired of traveling on your plane with speed hack and suddenly you die because it crashes with a tree which didn't appeared or you just crashed with a building you didn't see? so as far as i know vehicles(helicopter in my case) do NOT explode if its VEHICLE HEALTH IS up to 261.000, because if vehicle health goes to 260.000 it will start BURNING AND EXPLODE.

I want some kind of cleo scrpit to give NO COLLISION DAMAGE(better one because isn't detectable) to helicopter after my helicopter health goes to 261.000 before explode.

I need it to be added a anti collision damage because isn't detectable(i mean i use it only not to die when i crash a building)
i don't mean a inmunity or health commom hack like any others because these ones are detectable cuz they set inmunity/health. and i want a no collision damage from buildings/map

I want a cleo to freeze vehicle health to 261.000 and NOT one to add/remove health because it would be considered as health hack and my server has strict anticheat xD

* On/off key: type ''CAR'' like a single player cheat.

This will be useful for everyone on this community so i think its a very good idea to share it with all players, thank you so much for supporting

Audioli

Reaction score
ok u want a Health Hack that you can add/remove hp, anti collision damage you can off collision cars won't damage you but objects like a tree can damage you, :v

GoodMan

Reaction score
Omg you actually have to read my request again.

i said like 20 times i want a cleo to off collision damage coming from objects like trees, buildings etc. NOT FROM PLAYERS, and i don't want to add/remove health because its pure detectable..

GoodMan

Reaction score
Forgot to say default health from cars to start burning and explode is 250.0 so if someone can make it to struck vehicle health to 250.1 when it gets damaged it would be dice, so i can go to damage my helicopert and let it on 250.1 then drop upside a player and it instantly creates a big explotion that kills everyone arrrround!

Status
Not open for further replies.