CLEO Release Smart Invisibility 0.3.7 - Working in every server

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Gatogato said:
I found a quick solution, I only have to find an interior that I can [/enter] so the vehicle that disappeared will re-appear. Can you add that to [/invis_reset]?

I dont think the cleo can set your interior atm i am out of country and I didnt bring my comp with me so i cant help alot right now

Watchdog

Reaction score
It's like this, when someone enters my vehicle.. it suddenly goes invisible. So, I have to go an interior to reset my VW;to be able to see my vehicle again.

GrandSamson

Reaction score
Worked like a charm but the "A,D and Shift and jump" doesn't work for me to spectate. I can troll on some DM servers but I do want to spectate others.

SrbBean333

Reaction score
Hello there, i have a problem i type /invis no work on servers says this is command not find. Somoene help ? Thanks

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
SrbBean333 said:
Hello there, i have a problem i type /invis no work on  servers says this is command not find. Somoene help ? Thanks

Download and install SAMPFUNCS (Get CLEO 4.1 and install it then put SAMPFUNCS.asi in your GTA SA Root Directory)

haZh

Reaction score
Thank you for this. Amazing exploiting idea. Just tested this and it's working, perfectly synced and I added this to my "practical hacks" list.

EDIT: Is there any way that this can be updated to work with sudden car throw hacks like Pizdaravanka CLEO? Tried this in UIF, death matching worked, but car throwing didn't seem to work because it's not getting synced.

haZh

Reaction score
Thank you for this hack, one of the awesome things out here.

Is there any way that this can be updated to work with sudden car throw hacks like Pizdaravanka CLEO? Tried this in UIF, death matching worked, but car throwing didn't seem to work because it's not getting synced.

UPDATE: Found it. If anyone wondering, just [RIGHT-CLICK] and hold it while you press car throw hacking keys. It will be synced and work as expected. It's hard but at least this works after all. This way you can troll them and disappear in seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.