some questions about anti cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

chota_bheem

Reaction score
so can anyone tell me few questions...im still not clear..
if anti cheat script is enabled on server...i have U anticheat so i have to on it when server is AC mode on

so is there any way i can still cheat while AC is on?
like i have opcodes cleos like aimbot wallhacks...so is cleo dectectable in AC? if not

is there any tools which can help me cheat on AC...pls help.and reply
thanks

yiin

Reaction score
server cant detect which file u have in your gta folder. Server can just check things like your speed, position etc, and if for example your speed is very big with a car, server will ban you for speed hack, so u must be carefully.

Oeal

Reaction score
server cant detect which file u have in your gta folder. Server can just check things like your speed, position etc, and if for example your speed is very big with a car, server will ban you for speed hack, so u must be carefully.

I'm sure, you didn't understand him.
There is United Anti Cheat which you should download it on your pc to enter some servers and if you use hacks you will get ban or kick.
I think you can use the .exe files, it won't kick you but it will save that on the logs.

chota_bheem

Reaction score
yeah oeal...exactly....so i need only the .exe files right?
i have guter speiger .exe aka werner and aimbot
exe so just need maphack.exe to complete the cheating package to win in clanwars vs clans...in anticheat mode...nowadays clans fight in anticheat modes ...and its hard to cheat as i need to play with original files of gta sa...

so.anyone here has maphack.exe ? or wallhack.exe?

@oeal if that .exe gets in the logs then i will.get caught right?

thanks for the reply guys....l
just need wallhack or maphack.exe if anyone can provide me pls?

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Good ones like the United thingy, checks what Modules are loaded and bust you anyways you need an bypass but you can't get it so easy ;D

Oeal

Reaction score
Good ones like the United thingy, checks what Modules are loaded and bust you anyways you need an bypass but you can't get it so easy ;D
You got it? xD

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
[quote author="0x688"]Good ones like the United thingy, checks what Modules are loaded and bust you anyways you need an bypass but you can't get it so easy ;D
You got it? xD[/quote]

Lemme say it so i can cheat with it ;;D

Oeal

Reaction score
[quote author="Oeal"][quote author="0x688"]Good ones like the United thingy, checks what Modules are loaded and bust you anyways you need an bypass but you can't get it so easy ;D
You got it? xD[/quote]

Lemme say it so i can cheat with it ;;D[/quote]
You are really pro.

chota_bheem

Reaction score
anyways 0x688 if u know how to bypass that anticheat and let use the .exe files....can u share it with us how to do it or any program.needed for it? plz share it would be really helpfull ;o

also do u have nametaghack/wallhack or u can say maphack.exe to find players in attack and defence? i have the wallhack.cs and nametaghack.cs but its .cs cleo which is detectable on ANTICHEAT

thanks!

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First of all, you need to know how it works in Basic without own experience you are ... okay well fucked..
You can try many different things (Kernel Bypass, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.