suggestion for 688

.silent

Reaction score
hi
little suggestion: the button with text 'My Messages' could change the text colour to red or some other which would be easy to spot after you got a message (New Messages (x)) because it doesn't really look any different when you got a message and not, thus sometimes my messages were left unread for few days until i accidentally saw that i have some..
It's really simple to edit.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Simple edit -> do it yourself  :urtheman:

ALSO USE [member=2]0x688[/member]  :eek:mg_run:

.silent

Reaction score
yh but it would help others also, its hard as fuck to spot any difference between having a message or not until you accidentaly look there.
[member=2]0x688[/member] lel

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
making it red won't change that much if... then it needs to BLINK scale between big and small and such.

.silent

Reaction score
leeeel it would, look at the chatbox & ur red name, that was the first thing my eyes looked at because it is fakin red even though it's small.

Reaction score
Don't you recive a popup message everytime you get a new PM? I do.
If not go in your profile - modify profile - personal messaging - Show a popup when I receive new messages. Check that shit.

.silent

Reaction score
LEEEL ye didnt search for that, anyways i think it would still be useful for those who dont use that function (or make it on by default ? :D)