Text Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

esmer_gm

Reaction score
Is there any text changer for SAMP? That I can change text when someone write it on SAMP chat

Reaction score
You can do that in cheat engine, but it won't sync for others, only client side.

Reaction score
Open Cheat Engine, load gta_sa.exe process.
At Value Type select 'STRING'.
In the scan box, enter the text you want to search.
Click on first scan, see on the left the results.
Add them in the adress list.
Then select them, mouse 2 - change record - value, and type the text you want it to change.

esmer_gm

Reaction score
Nothing happend, how to change other players nick, but only visible for me

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Same way as springfield clearly explained. Just change the searched value type as "string", and then put the nickname in, it will search and it will show you the search results on the left side. double click all of those same names, not only 1 result, and write the new name and overwrite it. It will already update the ingame values. So you will see it changing after alt + tab.

By the way it could be better if you could stop spitting everything else inside the "CLEO requests", this thing, has nothing. to do. with cleo.

esmer_gm

Reaction score
I have FakeNick.cs, same like cheat engine, but when I change on both ways on end of nick it gives me ]
for example Xzytro_Xzytro], when nickname is longer then 15 words, or exact 15 words, any solution to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.