Thread for best skinshoot sensfix settings

maximko

Reaction score
Hey, waddup. I'm making this thread because I'm looking for sensfix settings I want to make my aiming more smooth that would hit player's skin or body.  :bawww: If you are able to help me, please reply.  :somuchwin:

MrChristmas

Expert
Reaction score
It's all about personal preference, some of people use 12.0 because they like it fast (mhm) and some people use 0.7 because they like it slow (mhm).

maximko

Reaction score
i have a crap mouse, i need some programs or tweaks that make me better (or slight) on aiming

Schinko

Reaction score
This noob again  :face_palm:

Dude try your own settings, everyone made his settings for himself. Just try ingame some different settings, you can change them while you are playing.

Controls:
Hold 1 + press arrow up/down = global aiming
Hold 2 + press arrow up/down = weapon aiming
Hold 3 + press arrow up/down = sniper aiming only

Also try low settings ingame in esc -> options -> controller setup -> mouse settings

maximko

Reaction score
Schinko link said:
This noob again  :face_palm:

Dude try your own settings, everyone made his settings for himself. Just try ingame some different settings, you can change them while you are playing.

Controls:
Hold 1 + press arrow up/down = global aiming
Hold 2 + press arrow up/down = weapon aiming
Hold 3 + press arrow up/down = sniper aiming only

Also try low settings ingame in esc -> options -> controller setup -> mouse settings

Did you called me noob? That sucks, don't call anyone a noob. one day, they can defeat you and the things you did to him/her it will get back to you.