[Tool] Joiner for SAMPFUNCS plugins

0pc0d3R

Reaction score
A program that will merge two sampfuncs plug-ins into one whole.

Should be usefull for peaople who like farm accounts and etc.

Another example - you wanna hide your cheats.

[font=arial, sans-serif]In future updates it is planned to add for one a cryptor.[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=arial, sans-serif]The distribution with the program contains 64-bit and 32-bit version.[/font][/font][/size]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=arial, sans-serif]
NRRPZt3.png
[/font]
[/font][/size]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Price: 5$ (Unlimited license and free updates in future inclusive!)[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Paymant method: BTC or BTC-E Code.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]P.S - PaySafe/PayPal and another services will be not accepted for political reasons.[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]I know, i know :areyoukiddingme: but if you really need this you also can buy some btc from service wich you use.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]My Contacts: PM here or skype: vicehacker[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=arial, sans-serif]I will gladly provide the program for checking by administrators and also give 2 share keys for first peoples who wanna to try it ;3[/font][/font][/size]

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
Can vouch him, I used some of his tools and they all are hq. Good luck with this ;)

0pc0d3R

Reaction score
Okey people! Ready to send two shareware keys.
Only one request, recently registered, and people with little activity on ugbase - do not write me.

0BE4

Reaction score
where is the trick tho? i kinda wanna DIY

0pc0d3R

Reaction score
0BE4 said:
How does it work? i kinda wanna DIY

This tool merge two your .sf plugins in one.
After merging when you go to the game - merged plugin will be work like two your plugins :3
Why i sell it? Cuz for now doesn`t exist any joiner tools wich can merge sampfuncs plugins  :ChallengeCompleted:
If you wanna try - pm me.

0pc0d3R

Reaction score
The tool merge two your .sf plugins into one.
What is that?)) So, you just go to the game (after merging) and get effect like when you used two plugins before.
But you don`t need use two different plug-ins anymore  :cool: Use one with double effect :3
There are many usefull situations where it can be very good. (merge .sf account s**lers, hide cheats etc.)
If you want to try just pm me. I give you one share key.

0BE4

Reaction score
Works, really amazing... Recommended overall... (I actually tried this )

mistery

Reaction score
but what if i merge 2 .sf into one, then i merge another 2 into another one
can i merge those merged .sf files into a merged-merged .sf ?
like 4 .sf in one?

0pc0d3R

Reaction score
mistery said:
but what if i merge 2 .sf into one, then i merge another 2 into another one
can i merge those merged .sf files into a merged-merged .sf ?
like 4 .sf in one?

Offcourse you can, but at first you will need to merge some two plugins and next you can connect merged any times you want )

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
I took the vouch and it works flawlessly :) It does the work perfectly so it's 100% recommended. Best of luck on this opcoder ;)

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
How exactly is this worth 5$ you said it can be uesd to hide cheats how exactly can you hide cheats with this?

0pc0d3R

Reaction score
Zin said:
How exactly is this worth 5$ you said it can be uesd to hide cheats how exactly can you hide cheats with this?

For example some admins wanna check your PC from skype or team viewer / another tools and they will find your cheat plugin - what will you tell them? Exactly! It`s just my anti-crasher( But on some rp projects team members can analyze file from special programs like HxD and another tools. After merging - they can`t find hided cheat and it`s more safely that you will be use programs for file hiding.

But that's not all, you can show more imagination how to use the merger. Here's a couple more from me: merging for convenience - let's say you have too many plug-ins and you want to visually shorten their number simply by merge with others. The second example: you in one of the plugins contains a virus that steals passwords or other malicious software - among other things merging is not a bad way to hide it. For example, you write a Trojan on the SAMPFUNS API with some delay before it is turned on and merge it with an innocuous plugin, voila =) Yes, it costs 5 dollars. Besides, you can not find it on the Internet, I give a guarantee.

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
0pc0d3R said:
What is that?)) So, you just go to the game (after merging) and get effect like when you used two plugins before.
But you don`t need use two different plug-ins anymore  :cool: Use one with double effect :3
There are many usefull situations where it can be very good. (merge .sf account s**lers, hide cheats etc.)

Maybe u can create this for cleo plugins?

mistery

Reaction score
Parazitas said:
0pc0d3R said:

Maybe u can create this for cleo plugins?

http://ugbase.eu/Thread-C-BINDER-CLEO-Combiner-CLEO-Binder-Convert-39-CLEOs-to-one-single-file