Resource icon

CLEO Release Trolling Cars

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimo

Reaction score
To activate/deactivate type " UP " on your keyboard , just like a cheat code in SinglePlayer.The get in the car and near player click LEFT MOUSE BUTTON to troll them.

You need latest cleo and sampfuncs in order for this cleo to run without any issues !

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vt_YpRk8f8[/video]

Attachments

• CARS TROLLING [UP].cs
    124.8 KB · Views: 664

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
Why you don't added creator name?

[shcode=cpp]
0662: NOP "By AIR"
[/shcode]

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
relatively complex cleo script with multiple commands, some small GUI like object finder I made takes under 50KB of space
This mod takes 124KB and all it does is throwing cars in the air using simple activation + it's crypted, the large size could be due to some cryptic method but there's a risk it's a malware

o.k.o

Reaction score
mmmm hate school -.- cant get nuting

monday said:
relatively complex cleo script with multiple commands, some small GUI like object finder I made takes under 50KB of space
This mod takes 124KB and all it does is throwing cars in the air using simple activation + it's crypted, the large size could be due to some cryptic method but there's a risk it's a malware
very true why would it take so much space

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
o.k.o said:
mmmm hate school -.- cant get nuting

monday said:
very true why would it take so much space

can't use it on my 10 KB hard drive :'(  :sadpepe:

it would take so much space to connect to internet (ofcourse), send ur nudes and webcam pics, passwords and all the shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.