CLEO Help Using jumps/looping?

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampaRando

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am making an automated script which basically uses location coords to send commands accordingly.
First I tried using a high-level while true and even repeat loops but it didn't work as I expected (my mistakes probably).
Here is my current code (all of it);
Code:
{$CLEO}

thread 'BoatGM'
wait 10000
0ac8: 15@ = 260
0ad3: 15@ = ""
$unlockVar = 0 //0=locked

:step1
wait 0
if and
        Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)
        not Actor.Driving($PLAYER_ACTOR)
        0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "{00FF00}just checked for driving or not"
then
        if
                00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point 2373.9546 -1138.9854 radius 3.0 3.0 //POSITION A
        then
                0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "{00FF00}Performed loc check, step 1 start"
                0B2E: 0@ = read_samp_memory offset 0x015970 size 2          //SetPlayerPos NOP ON
                0B2D: write_samp_memory offset 0x015970 value 0xC390 size 2  //SetPlayerPos NOP ON
                0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "{00FF00}NOP ON"
                wait 2000
                0C8F: samp process_chat_input "/enter" //get inside the house
                wait 2000
                0C8F: samp process_chat_input "/tp biz" // tp to BIZ, SEE THIS IS WHERE I TELEPORT TO POSITION B!
                wait 10000
                0B2D: write_samp_memory offset 0x015970 value 0@ size 2 //SetPlayerPos NOP OFF
                0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "{00FF00}NOP OFF"
                wait 500
                0C8F: samp process_chat_input "/enter" // get inside the biz
                wait 2000
                0C8F: samp process_chat_input "/exit" //get outside the biz
                wait 2000
                0C8F: samp process_chat_input "/.playa" //walk to STEP 3 coords enterance only via WalkPathA.txt & WalkPathA.cs
                $unlockVar = 1 //0=locked     
        end 
end
wait 100
if
    $unlockVar == 1 //if unlocked, notice unlock only possible if house CMDs execute
then
    $unlockVar == 0//re-lock
    jump @step2
else
    wait 2000
    jump @step1
end
//////////////////////////
:step2
wait 0
if and
then
        if
                00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point 51.8815 -293.4846 radius 3.0 3.0//POSITION B
        then
                0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "{00FF00}Performed loc check, step 2 start"
                //commands for this position go here
        end 
end
wait 100
if
    $unlockVar == 1 //if unlocked, notice unlock only possible if house CMDs execute
then
    $unlockVar == 0//re-lock
    jump @step3
else
    jump @step2
end

/////////////////////////
:step3
wait 0
if and
then
        if
                00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point 2205.5806 1581.9320 radius 3.0 3.0//POSITION C
        then
                0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "{00FF00}Performed loc check, step 3 start"
        end
end
wait 100
if
then
    $unlockVar == 0//re-lock
    jump @step4
else
    jump @step3
end

//////////////////
:step4
wait 0
if and
then
        if
                00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point 2205.2827 1551.8660 radius 3.0 3.0//POSITION D
        then
                0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "{00FF00}Performed loc check, step 4 start"
        end
end
wait 100
if
then
    $unlockVar == 0//re-lock
    jump @step5
else
    jump @step4
end

////////////////////////////////
:step5
wait 0
if and
then
        if
                00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point 142.4275 -180.6222 radius 3.0 3.0 //POSITION B again!
        then
        end
end
wait 100
if
then
    $unlockVar == 0//re-lock
    jump @step6
else
    jump @step5
end

:step6
wait 0
if and
then
        if
                00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point 2373.9546 -1138.9854 radius 3.0 3.0 //POSITION A again
        then
                0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "{00FF00}Performed loc check, step 6 start"
                0C8F: samp process_chat_input "/.stopb"
                wait 6000
                0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "{00FF00}Looping again"  // done!
        end
end
wait 100
if
then
    $unlockVar == 0//re-lock
    jump @step1//lets go back and start all over again!
else
    jump @step6
end

:SAY
IF 0AA2: 1@ = "samp.dll"
THEN
    1@ += 0x65C60  // FUNC_SENDCMD for 0.3.7
    0AA5: call 1@ num_param 1 pop 0 0@
END
0AB2: 0

So basic idea (summary of code);
I have 5 positions!
Position A, B, C, D,.

Now what I want is;
Label Step 1, detects whenever I approach position A. [If I dont go near Position A, Step 1 should keep looping and keep checking until I arrive at Pos A, and currently this step works fine!]
When approached position A, performs the CMDs, then goes to position B (Step 2 label) and waits for player to approach it. [problem starts here]
Then Step 2 will do cmds from position B, then go to Position C (Step 3).
Then, Position C to Position D (Step 4).
And then Position D back to Position B (Step 5).
Then Position B back to Position A (Step 6).
Then repeat.

The problem is basically;
Step 1 works fine! But after it executes, step 1 sends player from A to B, but then CLEO jumps straight to Step 5 (as step 5 is also triggered by position B). But I want this to happen in sequential order! Step 1 2 3 4 and then 5 and 6.

How can I achieve this? Can anyone help me? If anyone has a high level solution I would prefer that than this, but I couldnt make a high level (i tried it was too buggy), so I tried low level. But this doesn't work either.

Last edited:

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
It's not that it doesn't work, you can change the color using {COLOR} inside the string (first parameter) but 0af8 takes 2 parameters according to the docs (https://blast.hk/wiki/opcodes:0af8), so the correct use should be 0af8: "text" -1, somehow you don't use the second parameter along all the code so maybe there's like a default color but I'm not sure about that...
Nah that's exactly it, always happens to me when I put debug lines like that and forget params like time for 0AD1 and colour for say_msg. Pretty sure any sort of invalid params or "bad use of opcode" will give the gambling thing.

ChampaRando

Reaction score
Sweet, so what's that -1 suppose to do? I dont exactly get blasthack's guide.

SO is it good practice to use (0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "{00FF00}Looping again" -1 )?

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Sweet, so what's that -1 suppose to do? I dont exactly get blasthack's guide.

SO is it good practice to use (0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "{00FF00}Looping again" -1 )?
Well you have to else the game crashes. You could just use the sampfuncs console (open by pressing @) you don't need to put any -1 or anything and you can do colours same way with {FFFFFF} and stuff, it also doesn't spam the chat and dissapear because people keep writing in the chat but your choice. -1 is just white (unless you put your own colours with curly brackets).

ChampaRando

Reaction score
A
Well you have to else the game crashes. You could just use the sampfuncs console (open by pressing @) you don't need to put any -1 or anything and you can do colours same way with {FFFFFF} and stuff, it also doesn't spam the chat and dissapear because people keep writing in the chat but your choice. -1 is just white (unless you put your own colours with curly brackets).
Ah right yeah I get ya I get ya.

Cheers, this thread can be locked. It was a pleasure trying to solve my code with all of you haha. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.