Resource icon

CLEO Release Vehicle Bugger [R.I.P spawns & populated areas]

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
NOTE: Added Video and removed [video] to play the video in this topic because I can't add more than one video and adding one video only will make it look horrible, Thanks to Rexzor for the video
[Introduction]
Hi, with this single cleo, you can lag a spawn area, or a public place or whatever place you like, but you should meet the requirements for it to work.
Also I'm back to sa-mp lads  :)
This cleo is not easy to detect unless you use unoccupied vehicle data monitoring, so servers without unoccupied vehicles anti cheat they can't detect us so.. happy hacking and I recommend use vpn before using this because some servers have anti cheat which monitors unoccupied vehicle updates, This hack is similar to stream lag but its not it, it is not copy pasta, its built from scratch and its something else.

[Usage]
Enable the hack using the command, and then stand at the area where you want to create lag and chaos, wait some time depending on the number of unoccupied vehicles in the area, (10 per sec are processed) so for example there are 150 then wait 15 secs and then you can turn off the hack, when you have bugged all vehicles and turned off the hack, anyone who loads/streams in the area is gonna get heavily massively lagged now, for example you used the command outside a Police Department and under the garage there are the cops vehicles parked and they all are bugged where you were now, when someone exits from the police interior or streams in the area he will see all the vehicles in the area and on each other causing lags, well do not exit the area or load again there if you don't want to troll yourself.

[Commands]
/vb (stands for: vehiclebugger) - Toggle the hack

[Bugs]
None

[Credits]
0x32789 - Creating the hack
Opcode.eXe - ForAllCars, I was going to use "loops which looped 0-2000" and caused heavy lags but ForAllCars fixed it!

[Videos]
https://youtu.be/zbYB6rD-A0s (Tutorial/preview)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDaY0kgg2jc

[Downloads]
[attachment=4740]

Made with cookies & love.

Attachments

• VehicleBugger.cs
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,523

LennyH

Reaction score
Works like a charm, been messing around in some servers including Horizon Roleplay, leave the script on while it's showing you the tutorial and it lags the whole server lol.

btw can you change the command to a button instead or have an ini to customize it?

sherman1337

Reaction score
Hello man,
how to change the world if there is no server function allowed to /world /changeworld and etc?

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
This cheat just set car speed to ~ 1000, if anti cheat check car speed then detect from which is sent.

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
This cheat just set car speed ~ 1000, if anti cheat check car speed when detect from which is sent

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
This cheat set car speed ~ 1000, if anti cheat check car speed when detect from which is sent.

Rexzor

Reaction score
Working perfect :D Players lagging and some of them they crash xD

Rexzor

Reaction score
Working perfect :) Players are lagging and some of them they crashhh xD

Dolx

Reaction score
is not working what? i'm doing something wrong?

Killer.HTeam

Reaction score
Hello, I've been having some problems with your Cleo !, I put it in the Cleo folder, but when I use it, an error occurs, Do you know any way to solve this?
Thanks for your answer
Sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian and I'm using Google Translate

Killer.HTeam

Reaction score
Hello, I've been having some problems with your Cleo !, I put it in the Cleo folder, but when I use it, an error occurs, Do you know any way to solve this?
Thanks for your answer
Sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian and I'm using Google Translate

Status
Not open for further replies.