Virtual World

Status
Not open for further replies.

salehyassin

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to ask about the Virtual World in San Andreas Multiplayer (SA-MP).

Is there a hack or a way to change the virtual world in a server for only me? What I mean by that is a hack that I could use to change my virtual world in the game so other players will no longer be able to see me and I will no longer see them. Please if anyone knows any hack or mod that could do that let me know.
If this is not possible because vw is server sided, is there a way to force my self to be desynced. I think its basicly same idea. I just wanna see the vehicle I am inside and no one else. Some times this happen to me in servers and I get desynced yet I still could use commands and go to checkpoints for jobs for example but I don't see the red marker.

The reason why I want this is because I am tired of DMer's in RP servers. I always get DMed while working or doing jobs like Shipment or Pizza Boy. Again please let me know.

Thanks

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
Hi,

no, it's not possible to change your virtual world, that's a server sided thing.

About desyncing your self.. hmm there was an option for that in s0nicTz ProjecT. But of course, it doesn't work anymore on 0.3z. You should search for other S0beit projects and you might find that.

salehyassin

Reaction score
TH3RM4L link said:
Hi,

no, it's not possible to change your virtual world, that's a server sided thing.

About desyncing your self.. hmm there was an option for that in s0nicTz ProjecT. But of course, it doesn't work anymore on 0.3z. You should search for other S0beit projects and you might find that.

Do you think it's possible to enter a virtual world if I enter inside a house then teleport outside in a position like LSPD and change the interior back to 0? Would I be in a virtual world?
However, even if this does work, it will be useless for me because I want the Vehicle also to be with me in that virtual world...

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
If you enter in a house which has another virtual world, it's possible to change your interior to 0 and teleport back in the city having the house's virtual world.
Should I make a cleo which does that?

salehyassin

Reaction score
TH3RM4L link said:
If you enter in a house which has another virtual world, it's possible to change your interior to 0 and teleport back in the city having the house's virtual world.
Should I make a cleo which does that?

Are you sure that will work? Entering a house then teleporting outside and changing interior back to 0? Also you actually can create a cleo that does all that?

I think it's not possible with a CLEO mod because you would actually have to type /enter to go inside the house for your virtual world to change, I don't think by just teleporting to the house will do it.

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
I think you have understood me wrong... Maybe because my English is bad. :imoverit:
Anyway, here's the cleo
HOW TO USE:
1. Go to the /enter point and press NUMPAD 1
2. Enter in the house
3. Press NUMPAD 2
4. Have fun.

Attachments

• int.rar
    6.6 KB · Views: 260

salehyassin

Reaction score
TH3RM4L link said:
I think you have understood me wrong... Maybe because my English is bad. :imoverit:
Anyway, here's the cleo
HOW TO USE:
1. Go to the /enter point and press NUMPAD 1
2. Enter in the house
3. Press NUMPAD 2
4. Have fun.

This works, thanks a lot. Now I can finally enjoy a DM / Rob Free while working.

Steezy

Reaction score
maybe 1, because of teleport..
Other would just see you normally

Status
Not open for further replies.