Help VPN to play on!

Acelious

Reaction score
Hello UGB!

Im looking for a VPN, that i can play samp on.
FrostyVPN Sucks ass. It disconnects me every 3-7minutes, trying to reconnect LOL!
And thats the same thing with all countries.

Now, im looking for a VPN that DOESNT disconnect :D :D:D

StyleRxd

Reaction score
Or then Use Kepard best VPN for people register there your own account and download it for days/month/years depends if you copy the link on below to your freinds then they install it and you will get more days

Link http://kep.md/1gOf

Acelious

Reaction score
Yea the kepard one is kinda lame :p :p:p

30minutes each day, UNLESS you invite friends :( :(:( None of my plays with VPN :D :D:D
But thank you anyways!

@ Eddie, ima look into it :) :):) Thank you

Acelious

Reaction score
Yep. FrostyVPN DOES suck ass.

Download the "OpenVPN Gui" and copy the servers+certificates to its config folder.
None disconnects whatsoever :) :):) ))

Have fun, peace.

.silent

Reaction score
When i used a VPN i used CyberGhostVPN and there was some promotion that you had full premium account for 30 days, and then you had free account without any limit.In premium you could connect to any server without waiting in a queue, in free you need to wait and it gives you a random network.I even used free there and it was pretty good, no lags at all

Acelious

Reaction score
When i used a VPN i used CyberGhostVPN and there was some promotion that you had full premium account for 30 days, and then you had free account without any limit.In premium you could connect to any server without waiting in a queue, in free you need to wait and it gives you a random network.I even used free there and it was pretty good, no lags at all

Same as OpenVPN :p :p:p