Want Money Hack or Any other Hack or Bot of Big Servers :-

Status
Not open for further replies.

navedhashmi32

Reaction score
So here what i want :-

1. Need Money hack for Big servers Like NG-RP / Italy Mafia - RP etc
2. A Bot or Script that auto do the jobs like Trucking and farming etc ( To earn money )
3. Any other Hack by which we can hack Stats of these server like Levels / Money / Materials / Crack or Pot / anything
4. I Don't Want Aimbot / Health Hack / Flying etc
5. Any hack which gives you advantage in the server on financial basis .

Edd004

Reaction score
Re: Want Money Hack or Any other Hack or Bot of Big Servers

we can hack money but i'm sure we can't hack level, materials, crack, pot blablabla because it server side script xD

Acelious

Reaction score

Can you money hack? How? Since the cash is serversided too.. Not clientsided.
How do you hack money? I'll pay you money if it works ;) ;);)

zemontada

Reaction score

Yeah, how can you money hack?

.silent

Reaction score

Cash is not serversided, well even if it is you can change it.Just some servers arent really using the cash you have in game, they are storing it in a variable and just setting your money ammount from it.You can change your money using this address:
0xB7CE50 - [dword] Money

But as i told ya, on some servers when you will spawn money it will automatically get back to previous value/or if not automatically then it will happen on any money operation.

navedhashmi32

Reaction score

So can you make money hack for the NG-RP and Italy mafia Roleplay server !!!

or Try to Made other script bypass hack etc

Acelious

Reaction score

Cash is not serversided, well even if it is you can change it.Just some servers arent really using the cash you have in game, they are storing it in a variable and just setting your money ammount from it.You can change your money using this address:
0xB7CE50 - [dword] Money

But as i told ya, on some servers when you will spawn money it will automatically get back to previous value/or if not automatically then it will happen on any money operation.

When you hack the cash and it goes back to the normal amount you had, its server sided. As in every server.
I think you dont know what you're talking about.

Maybe some NEWLY built server, you can hack the cash.
But in those "pro" servers, we all play on.. you cannot.

Feel free to prove it though.

Edd004

Reaction score

go Money Farming :cool: :cool::cool: it really work :lol: :lol::lol:

Rockmount

Reaction score

[quote author=".silent"]Cash is not serversided, well even if it is you can change it.Just some servers arent really using the cash you have in game, they are storing it in a variable and just setting your money ammount from it.You can change your money using this address:
0xB7CE50 - [dword] Money

When you hack the cash and it goes back to the normal amount you had, its server sided. As in every server.
I think you dont know what you're talking about.

Maybe some NEWLY built server, you can hack the cash.
But in those "pro" servers, we all play on.. you cannot.

Feel free to prove it though.[/quote]

Hahah buncha servers I play in can be cash hacked, for example, DM server, buying armor costs 40k, only spawn with 1k, I use S0b's money hack and I can buy whatever I want, including the armor :p :p:p

Server sucks though talking protection wise, you can enter with anything and they won't detect it until some little guy reports you.

I'm kinda sure decent RP servers have a cash hack protection though so it may be hard to bypass that.... :p :p:p

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score

If you find something who you can make "-" Cash you can "Hack" Money with some tricks, so if you have an Server who you can get - Money just PM me say me how give me the ip and I will look.

.silent

Reaction score

Emagel, you dont know what are you talking about :D :D:D
Cash by itself is client sided as SA-MP is just using the cash function from Singleplayer (the address too)
In every server you can change the money value using the address i gave few posts ago.Just some servers to prevent cheating the cash are using the green $ textdraw just to show how do you have, and the real cash is being stored in MySQL or some other database/file (id doubt if any server with more than 100 slots is not using a database to store info) and then when you connect the money in textdraw is set from the MySQL/Other value, in some servers you can change money and it wont get back to previous value until you make some cash operation like buying something.

Acelious

Reaction score

Cash by itself is client sided as SA-MP is just using the cash function from Singleplayer (the address too)
In every server you can change the money value using the address i gave few posts ago.Just some servers to prevent cheating the cash are using the green $ textdraw just to show how do you have, and the real cash is being stored in MySQL or some other database/file (id doubt if any server with more than 100 slots is not using a database to store info) and then when you connect the money in textdraw is set from the MySQL/Other value, in some servers you can change money and it wont get back to previous value until you make some cash operation like buying something.

You're right :) :):)

zemontada

Reaction score

On the RPserver that I play I tried it ahaha... Didn't worked :| :|:|

navedhashmi32

Reaction score

Any one know how to make fast money !!! because Pro servers like NG-RP and Italy mafia etc take Month to get good cash amount . Anyone can make a bot of jobs so you just go to job location and start bot and Do some other stuff on PC .

Or can someone make a system that sends fake request that you complete some job activity to server by pressing just a key . Or fake packets so we earn cash !!

Example :- when we complete a Job Like - Trucking then at completion point we send a Packet to server that this player complete this job and in return server sends us a Money packet and add money to our account . Now my question is - Can someone make something that capture or record that JOB COMPLETION packet and resend it without completing again the job by just pressing the key like 'Any key' . So whenever we press that key our Computer send a fake job completion packet to server and in return we get money .

Hope you get it

ziddang

Reaction score

does the server allow gambling? if yes then u can make millions to billions of money..

navedhashmi32

Reaction score

I think both NG-RP and Italy mafia have gambling system

Dem0n

Reaction score

Money is possible to hack,mean serverside...
But that is soo fucking hard,you need to hack it by string and only few people can do that...But try find out some bugs like: eat system etc.

zemontada

Reaction score

With this CLEO Auto Money Hack you can troll some anti-money..

Attachments

• CLEO Auto Money SA-MP.rar
    30.7 KB · Views: 223

Untraceable

Reaction score

does the server allow gambling? if yes then u can make millions to billions of money..

How to make money then ? Reply fast coz i know a server which have gambling

Dippy_Cock

Reaction score

Does anyone have NGRP server ip? please give

And money cheats doesn't work on big servers, like roleplay servers ,
Don't waste your time searching for it, trust me it wont work for famous roleplay servers like NGRP , Crazybobs , etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.