Help What is this lag

Spook

Reaction score
Am i the only one that gets this fucking lag,any server i play i shoot the dude like 10 times with deagle and it only takes it like 2 times,my pc is very strong and i also have a good internet i dont understand what is going on,i get no legit lag like the delay of people walking and chat or any of that type only when i shoot the dude do i get this thing

[redsun]Akshay2

Reaction score
Dushan. said:
Am i the only one that gets this fucking lag,any server i play i shoot the dude like 10 times with deagle and it only takes it like 2 times,my pc is very strong and i also have a good internet i dont understand what is going on,i get no legit lag like the delay of people walking and chat or any of that type only when i shoot the dude do i get this thing

maybe the guy you are trying to kill using mods

Spook

Reaction score
[redsun]Akshay2 said:
Dushan. said:

maybe the guy you are trying to kill using mods

you didnt get it,anyone i shoot is like this

Mila.cs ✅

Reaction score
It depends on the Server Host location, you can see if you have a good connection to the Host if your Ping is low.
Maybe the Server is also using Lagcomp off, meaning that you need to aim a little next to the Players.

PlasticBottle

Reaction score
You might be playing on a lagshoot server, before connecting to the server, when you click the server, look at the bottom right, if it has "lagcomp off", then you might want to watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um4hfD68FIU