WTLS Multihack

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Checked the description of that video and not worth the money quite frankly. That moneybag finder probably only works when you're in line of sight of the money bag which explains why the moneybag clip is so short. The rest of the functions seem pretty ordinary (with some even being available standalone for free here). I mean you've done a good job with basically all of it, such as the GUI and stuff like the minigun ammo saver seems pretty unique (although you again showed a small clip so I'm kinda skeptical they caught on pretty fast). Overall like 90% of those features are available everywhere and it's not even like the GUI is hidden from recording software which is the top catch for cheaters on popular servers and like the only way for you to get away with it if you're caught this way. Overall good job with creating your multihack, actually seems quite nice even if not for WTLS.

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
1. Share with the minigun, how are we supposed to understand that this is a cheat?
2. The whole thing about grenades What exactly are you showing me there? If it comes to cheats
So I do not see a chatter and I do not see that you had the grenades before and that you do damage to the games

@Zin
The matter with the minigan is possible .. (approx.)
The truth is that you can do this with any weapon for a really short time

Trou

Reaction score
Yes, you are right about video duration and i know this short but i will add here 20-30 min gameplay video when i did record it all, i got some parts. About funcs server shows you moneybag when you stream in 80-100 meters im not sure but cheat detects it not about line of sight. And others yes some functions special some not peoples can find them and that functions global working everytime but them for wtls only works when somethings happen. And mg clip short but you can understand i think i just use 2 ammo to kill player with half hp

Last edited:

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
1. Share with the minigun, how are we supposed to understand that this is a cheat?
2. The whole thing about grenades What exactly are you showing me there? If it comes to cheats
So I do not see a chatter and I do not see that you had the grenades before and that you do damage to the games

@Zin
The matter with the minigan is possible .. (approx.)
The truth is that you can do this with any weapon for a really short time
The minigun is really expensive on WLTS costing like 100k+ just for 20 ammo so the point is that the ammo ticks down really slowly, I feel like this could be done by experimenting with weapon stuff like weapon.dat or firing anim speed.

Trou

Reaction score
The whole thing about grenades What exactly are you showing me there

Grenades sync on game, when you send data to server, server sync it for others. This desync/disable them on you.

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
The minigun is really expensive on WLTS costing like 100k+ just for 20 ammo so the point is that the ammo ticks down really slowly, I feel like this could be done by experimenting with weapon stuff like weapon.dat or firing anim speed.
No connection to the pills, he wrote not even to save the pills
I know this server's system ... it checks with the weaponupdate you deleted by weaponupdate and even if you hold the weapon
There are ways to do it much faster and better .. In the past I did it with an RPG
Blocked by checking my camera
But can still do it with grenades, knives and anything that does not require bullets,
You can do something with weapons with bullets, but it's different

Trou

Reaction score
Month Ago I Share It But Thread Still Waiting For Approval If Someone Wanna Can Contact Me Or Download At BH

Last edited:

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
I like the grenades disarming thing and so as for the mini gun saver thing but if you could make the multi hack doesn't burn to recordings like bandicam and shadowplay it would be worth buying

paape

Reaction score
Goodie.Can the damage decrease for weapons get detected if used for a longer time?Also can I get kicked for aimbot on wtls by anticheat

Trou

Reaction score
Goodie.Can the damage decrease for weapons get detected if used for a longer time?Also can I get kicked for aimbot on wtls by anticheat
AC Can't Also If You Use Between %20 - %30 They Cant Detect Too When Spectating. For Aimbot Enable HeadShot To Avoid Detect

Last edited:

paape

Reaction score
That is so cool.Just one more thing could you edit the aimbot cause it catches the person your nearest too rather than the one you wanna shoot.It gets stuck on dead person too sometimes

Last edited:

Trou

Reaction score
Should Be Skip Dead Players But i Will Test it. You Can Change Aimbot Mode To Nearest/Crosshair After Set Key

paape

Reaction score
Trou can I have your discord if I have any query and you can resolve it?