Resource icon

CLEO Release Yet another crosshair.cs

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeezy

Reaction score
I can't find the download link of ]OP[Crosshair.cs, could you please send me? I have googled it.. I have searched it right here, no results. I just don't know what to search on.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Could you please read the comments just above yours before typing ? If you didn't notice, a guy wrote "who can give me ]OP[Crosshair.cs?" and then another guy gave him the link. Just follow that link which leads to the actual link of the mod.

Please make some effort. This, what you do, is just like calling somebody for help only because you can not reach the TV remote controller from your sofa.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
SAMPFunctions y u no function(irony) with XP? :angry: :angry::angry:

Dawg

Reaction score
May I know what exactly does this do? I know what's a crosshair, but what's the improvement of using this cleo mod to crosshairs ?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
when you have a crosshair cleo, you will always have a crosshair in the middle of your screen, just like in vice city. So that you will always know where to shoot. Without the cleo, if you are not a skilled fighter, first you have to aim, figure out where the crosshair is, and then shoot the target by arranging the crosshair on him. But with this cleo, you will always know where the crosshair actually is, so you will be more precise at shooting your targets. Useful while running&looking behind at the same time.

Dawg

Reaction score
So it's like instant crossfire.. ? Mhmm, I got it, thank you :) :):)

xxxxxxxxx

Reaction score
Please help me! Everytime i put samp funcs in cleo folder and start game it's like (x0000009 at 0000000005) <that is an example, not the actual error. Then my game crashes, What Gives?

HackeR.

Reaction score
Can deactivate it ? I try to deactivate it with tab+"+", but doesn't work :cry: :cry::cry:

redics16

Reaction score
Hello guys. I am new here. I made an account just to download this mod and to say thank to the developer.

Now,I have a question. Is it possible to change the crosshair?

Status
Not open for further replies.