CLEO Help 0AF4 opcode variable

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiuks

Reaction score
hi original opcode is

0AF4: 0@v = read_string_from_ini_file "cleo\config.ini" section "SectionName" key "stringKey"

but i need something to look like this

0AF4: 0@v = read_string_from_ini_file "cleo\config.ini" section "SectionName" key 1@

and it doesn't work. my question is it possible to make this opcode that key into variable or not?

yeah and my 1@ is going to be integer so overtime in a loop i will add 1@ + 1

Edvincik

Reaction score
Valiuks said:
hi original opcode is

0AF4: 0@v = read_string_from_ini_file "cleo\config.ini" section "SectionName" key "stringKey"

but i need something to look like this

0AF4: 0@v = read_string_from_ini_file "cleo\config.ini" section "SectionName" key 1@

and it doesn't work. my question is it possible to make this opcode that key into variable or not?

yeah and my 1@ is going to be integer so overtime in a loop i will add 1@ + 1

You didn't understand this opcode correctly. If you put this line: 0AF4: 0@v = read_string_from_ini_file "cleo\config.ini" section "SectionName" key "stringKey", then 0@v will be that value that you get from .ini. But for numbers i recommend you to use: 0AF0: 0@ = get_int_from_ini_file "cleo\config.ini" section "SectionName" key "intKey", then 0@ will contain value from .ini and in loop you will have to put 0@ += 1

Valiuks

Reaction score
ty for reply but the value i need to get is string. i will have ini file containing ex:

[Test]
1=Name1
2=Name2
3=Name3
and so on, until like 100

so for 1@ will be 1 and it will get me name1 and everything in ini file in that loop. if its not possible you got suggestions hoe to do it then?

Reaction score
https://blast.hk/wiki/opcodes:0c1c
alloc 2@ 16
0C1C: 2@ = itoa 1@ radix 10
then
0AF4: 0@v = read_string_from_ini_file "cleo\config.ini" section "SectionName" key 2@
free 2@

Sure will do the thing

Valiuks

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
https://blast.hk/wiki/opcodes:0c1c
alloc 2@ 16
0C1C: 2@ = itoa 1@ radix 10
then
0AF4: 0@v = read_string_from_ini_file "cleo\config.ini" section "SectionName" key 2@
free 2@

Sure will do the thing

thank you! i will try it later but thats exactly what I needed. lock

Status
Not open for further replies.