Not open for further replies.

dildotroll

Reaction score
is that a joke ? I am talking about 10 €, not 10 $ in-game :lol: :lol::lol:
but is there any way to pay you in $ :?: :?::?:
i dont have euros :cry: :cry::cry:

cudi

Reaction score
Someones just gonna buy it from you and then leak it to everyone.
Be a bro and give it to us for free :D :D:D

xzytro

God
Reaction score
but is there any way to pay you in $ :?: :?::?: i dont have euros :cry: :cry::cry:
You can, instead of giving 10 €, give 12,83300 USD.
If you will give it from onebip, put "6,42" USD to the form. Since volthost has a %50 fee, it will double it and you will pay 10 € as a result. (Also send me the screenshot when donation's successful).
Aceita pagamento pelo cartão VISA internacional pelo PayPal ?
Podes doar com paypal, colocar 10 € em doação paypal se você vai pagar.
e também você tem que me mostrar uma screenshot do seu dado, então eu posso entender que você me pagou e eu posso dar o SprunkGuardv3.0
//Eu uso o Tradutor.
cmon man be a bro and give it to us
No sorry, i should do this because, even myself as admin can't really detect if somebody uses it or not :lol: :lol::lol:
Someones just gonna buy it from you and then leak it to everyone.
Be a bro and give it to us for free :D :D:D
Who could have done such stupidity ? :lol: :lol::lol: He actually won't because he paid for it, and others not. He would feel too stupid :D :D:D

xzytro

God
Reaction score
The mod costs 10 €, so ye. But if you can't give 10 €, you can give 12,833 $. Same thing. and also you should send me the screenshot of your successful donation. So i can be sure if you donated or not.

andprivate

Reaction score
[quote author="andprivate"]Aceita pagamento pelo cartão VISA internacional pelo PayPal ?
Podes doar com paypal, colocar 10 € em doação paypal se você vai pagar.
e também você tem que me mostrar uma screenshot do seu dado, então eu posso entender que você me pagou e eu posso dar o SprunkGuardv3.0
//Eu uso o Tradutor.[/quote]

Ok, you work with other CLEO or only from the type GOD MODE? Accept payment in U.S. dollars via VISA INTERNATIONAL? I forgot to ask if you accept begin a negotiation :p :p:p

xzytro

God
Reaction score
*Payment is done only for SprunkGuardv3.0. There isn't any other private cleos of mine,so for now, just this.
*If you want to pay with U.S. dollars, then you should pay 12,85 U.S dollars, 12.85 $ means 10 €. So you will get it.

cudi

Reaction score
When I activate and deactivate why does the text come up so fast I sometimes can't see it? And why do I have to press my activation and deactivation keys multiple times in order for it to work?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
You don't need to press it multiple times, the cheat is being activated/deactivated if you hold the hotkey for 1-2 seconds.

About the text, uh probably you are activating&deactivating so fast so the new text just interrupts the old text, so it looks too fast for you. Till today i have been using the same text speed and it has been only you who whined about it's speed lol :| :|:|

Anonymouszone

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this. How do I install it? I installed the V2.0 Original but where do I put it? I read somewhere something about a cleo folder? what's that/where can I find it?

Thanks

xzytro

God
Reaction score
*You need to install CLEO 4 (perhaps it can run in cleo 3 too but i am not sure)
*When you install CLEO 4, there will be CLEO folder in "Rockstar GamesGTA San Andreas" put your downloaded .cs scripts inside "Rockstar GamesGTA San AndreasCLEO" directory.
*Maybe you need "SAMPFUNCS v2.4" package which is required for some .cs scripts to run.
*When you downloaded and opened the SAMPFUNCS v2.4 package, you will see 2 directories, "CLEO" and "CLEO 4.1". Copy "CLEO" folder's files into "Rockstar GamesGTA San AndreasCLEO" And you will be ready.

Download the SprunkGuardv2.0.cs and put it inside your CLEO folder. You will be able to activate it in-game.

zaki19

Reaction score
thanks for the idea
and for how you fix bugs i am gonna make one

EXPENZ

Reaction score
send me pm to donate.
i will buy it just if u will fix wheni will enter to vechile that wil stop automacilly

xzytro

God
Reaction score
thanks for the idea
and for how you fix bugs i am gonna make one
No, just don't even try to make a sprunkguard version. It is my own work. Also the bugs are already fixed at v3.0, you don't need to do anything.
send me pm to donate.
i will buy it just if u will fix wheni will enter to vechile that wil stop automacilly
You can see it fixed by looking at the screenshots already.

cudi

Reaction score
I hope that guy makes a new Sprunk Guard because I pity everyone who spends money on a cleo

Status
Not open for further replies.