Resource icon
CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosstrum

Reaction score
Beware!!!....Ladies and gents...this TP hack has been detected by the system, even used in combination with Disable Onfoot Data (not true for all servers obviously)...Just got auto-banned and lost my VIP acc of a RolePlay server....Had  pretty good time with the hack tho....But good things must come to an end sometime...

iLost

Reaction score
bosstrum link said:
Beware!!!....Ladies and gents...this TP hack has been detected by the system, even used in combination with Disable Onfoot Data (not true for all servers obviously)...Just got auto-banned and lost my VIP acc of a RolePlay server....Had  pretty good time with the hack tho....But good things must come to an end sometime...

Greeting bosstrum . Well Hello . About the Hacks . This Teleport isnt Work For "EVERY" Server . And Sometimes , Some Server have Very Good / Strong Anti Cheat . Like NGRP . Of Course you will get BANNED ! Did you know ? too hard to Bypass Good Anti Cheat like on NGRP . Almost Every Cheats Here too Hard to Bypass it . well Im Sorry for that . i cant help you .

Swag???

Reaction score
FransHopper link said:
Greeting bosstrum . Well Hello . About the Hacks . This Teleport isnt Work For "EVERY" Server . And Sometimes , Some Server have Very Good / Strong Anti Cheat . Like NGRP . Of Course you will get BANNED ! Did you know ? too hard to Bypass Good Anti Cheat like on NGRP . Almost Every Cheats Here too Hard to Bypass it . well Im Sorry for that . i cant help you .

Not every CLEO is detectable on NGRP, it depends on how you use it, as for TP hacks, if you suddenly move from one area to another and it's far distance you travelled then eh server will just think he's hacking and banned, but if you move a few metres or so then the server will think its lag and not a TP hack..

iLost

Reaction score
Swag??? link said:
Not every CLEO is detectable on NGRP, it depends on how you use it, as for TP hacks, if you suddenly move from one area to another and it's far distance you travelled then eh server will just think he's hacking and banned, but if you move a few metres or so then the server will think its lag and not a TP hack..

Sure . Swag is Correct . thats all because you Teleported too Far !  :sweet_jesus: Btw Thanks For Helping Swag .

Tyoui

Reaction score
Is LSRP's teleporting anti cheat good at detecting this kind of stuff? Even with disabling on foot data?

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Tyoui link said:
Is LSRP's teleporting anti cheat good at detecting this kind of stuff? Even with disabling on foot data?

Don't even bother with LSRP they adapt to catch hackers  :excited_troll:

PoeticGangster

Reaction score
Amazing, Tested it on 3 Different RP Servers and Wasnt Detected at all. Someone did Report me Though And the Admin started Speccing me But Wasnt Caught :D Good Job.

iLost

Reaction score
Dizz Nicca link said:
Amazing, Tested it on 3 Different RP Servers and Wasnt Detected at all. Someone did Report me Though And the Admin started Speccing me But Wasnt Caught :D Good Job.

Yeah , it's undetectable , except if the players report you to admins . Thanks though .

PoeticGangster

Reaction score
FransHopper link said:
Yeah , it's undetectable , except if the players report you to admins . Thanks though .
No Problem, Keep Up The Good work Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.