[2013 0.3x-R1] Trollbeit

Status
Not open for further replies.

StyleRxd

Reaction score
Why?... For me It's not reporting maybe only because it deletes old files & downloading from INet...

Its not about me fortunately(It works for me without be detected by antivirus) its people saying to me about that them antivirus can be detected ........

Zambo

Reaction score
Fakekill worked before, or i do something wrong :/

s0beit

Reaction score
you can remove this: Speeded up the Sync for Carteleporting !
i need in slow version,cuz i got ban for fast teleporting in car's.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
+ Added new samp.dll to the Downloader (Anticrash samp.dll by 25GHZ) (Thanks to styler for informing me )

scottmenace

Reaction score
11uf7ts.png

LOL LOL LOL 120 player to 20 OWNED THNX FOR THE HACK LOL CRASHM WORKS LIKE A CHARM

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Did a Update..
I fixed the PColor's aka CColor, just redownload with the Downloader.

kozak123

Reaction score
ehh clm doesnt work:( in 1 version work everythink but update doesnt work.

KingOfZion

Reaction score
Nice...! Thx bro ;) ;);) And sqlite3.dll no longer needed? :roll: :roll::roll:

Z0DY

Reaction score
Some things in the current version wont work, he will do a update later to fix a update.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Updated the Downloader / Installer:

• It is now Downloading the sqlite3.dll (some peoples need it so... why not?)
  • Added DirectX9 Installer so it's Downloading & Installing the newest DirectX Version.
  • Fixed minimal bug in Trollbeit

StyleRxd

Reaction score
CSO=/Carslap 0 Sync Sucks and more fucking bugs of there because I tried kill people in 1-2 secounds(Old trollbeit 0.3e has it worked as well the CSO) with vehicles nothing happens still in the place it only works after 20 secounds to kill
In relationship about that installer exe It is like a virus(You need to Disable your Antivirus) when you install the setup(It isnt like setup anyways.

At least you probably should make a setup(Must very important for who has antivirus) BTW 2(Samp.dll can be detected in your antivirus you need to disable it), about like the one c0de_mod_sa s0beit by bartekdvd
Tollbeit 0.3x might should be added more functions instead updating something BUGS makes no sense for who dont cares about that.

Trollbeit Still has little Buggys you know why ask to 0x688 about the trollbeit..., he thinked it is already fixed when i said to him in mothfucking pm the CarPulsator(Colors) Sync wasnt work so when I said it to him he actually fixed somethings in the function!!!!!

People saying to me this trollbeit no so usefull(To Be Honestly I totally agree with them) because of BUGS BUllshit speacially when you download or install it -.-''..., miss alot 0.3e trollbeit hasnt bugs(Its not compared of this new version).....Hope it will be return soon or not.

@0x688: Trollbeit editor your to lazy(WHO CARES) so dont update that im tired getting many bugs.
You are Such guy thinks "I am Pro Hacker Wut do you want" means you think that you are king of hacks 1337 etc well for me seems you are not just take a look at your source of your trollbeit and give to us new one to test or maybe you cant make one good bcuzz its extremely hard for ya.

3 WORDS = FUCK THAT SHIT

Urno

Reaction score
wtf 0x688
downloaded 0.3x(the new updated one,as i haven't been on ugbase for a while), it has bugs as Styler said..

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, well then I just close the Public Project..
It's not a huge problem for me, I have something.. urm let me think "reallife" yea this was it and if you're think hosting this Forum here is no big deal then okay do it and spend your money & time in it it's not just the visual moderating its keeping up, keep against ddos etc.

So, and if you're (ALL expect a few ones) are not posting bug's until a Faggot comes and rage about the Thread here I can't do MUCH and just think a bit since 0.3x there is a vehicle "speed" limit so i can't throw cars like a shit with 133333333333333333333333333333333337 velocity ..

SO for now the Project "Public Trollbeit" is officialy closed maybe it comes back maybe not.

Thanks to styler and a few other people's who do nothing and just flaming...

// The current Versions are still available

Status
Not open for further replies.