5 Ways to troll on rp servers

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
We all know RP servers are really realistic so its easy to troll and fuck around on them like interrupting the police when there preparing for a special mission like i did but its really funny making the medics and police feel bad and trolled i did this because i dont care about my account on the server.

[youtube:31idxbb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQcmROrCiqs[/youtube:31idxbb4]

Il make a more legit one next time because hacks are required in this

xzytro

God
Reaction score
The problem is on yoo hands, the video works like charm ovah heah.

biotrix

Reaction score
Funny video, by the way I saw you were trying to enter locked vehicles, this is possible (thank you opcodexe)

Go to SA:MP Patches:

Enable NOP SetPlayerPos
Enable NOP SetVehiclePOS
Enable NOP RemovePlayerFromVehicle
Enable NOP PutPlayerInVehicle
Enable NOP EngineState

Also nice to see you also got SonicTz project working :D :D:D

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
The server has protection only for faction vehicles you can warp into other cars that are locked they are only locked no keys required. but it feels like some bot is car jacking me no NOP stuff works anyway this is the new s0nictz not the bot s0nictz if your saying i got it working.

Harlem

Reaction score
Funny video, by the way I saw you were trying to enter locked vehicles, this is possible (thank you opcodexe)

Enable NOP SetPlayerPos
Enable NOP SetVehiclePOS
Enable NOP EngineState

lol this was way known before opcode even made cleos lol, but kewl and you don't need to enable Setplayerpos and not even Vehiclepos, putplayerinvehicle? lmao

Dean_Rossini

Reaction score
Seems like you're a massive asshole, hate this generation of fucking gaming...can't play without hacks and when they do they don't even play properly..jeez man...you're an ignorant cunt and no one will ever look up to you, because you're an arrogant prick, good day.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Seems like you're a massive asshole, hate this generation of fucking gaming...can't play without hacks and when they do they don't even play properly..jeez man...you're an ignorant cunt and no one will ever look up to you, because you're an arrogant prick, good day.

XD :lol: :lol::lol: go fuck with your 3 player server than with us.

Wut

Reaction score

You know, this is gamehacking forum

nokiac6

Reaction score

SPrGyWv.jpg

G............T.............F................O

biotrix

Reaction score
[quote author="biotrix"]Funny video, by the way I saw you were trying to enter locked vehicles, this is possible (thank you opcodexe)

Enable NOP SetPlayerPos
Enable NOP SetVehiclePOS
Enable NOP EngineState

lol this was way known before opcode even made cleos lol, but kewl and you don't need to enable Setplayerpos and not even Vehiclepos, putplayerinvehicle? lmao[/quote]

It depends on the server, I've had sometimes that I was required to 0x90 EngineState.