90 degrees aimbot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Reaction score
I need aimbot that will only aim players right in front on me. In server wich i play on there is somekind of anticheat wich teleport other player that you are aiming at to different locations on room so if you use normal aimbot it will automaticly starts spining around so admins knows that you are aimboting. So i want aimbot taht will only aim at players wich are in front on me and dont lock on him when he dissapears.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
well tell them you have high sensitivity i think you can edit gta sensitivity

HackLover

Reaction score
Mind telling me that server ip, I'd like to test it our for myself :D :D:D >:D

Plantas555

Reaction score
How are you going to test it?
It's RPG/RP server in Lithuanian you won't understand a thing in that language believe me I live in that place.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
WAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIITTTT FOOOOOOOR S00000000NICTZ

s0nicTz

Reaction score
[quote author="zin"]WAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIITTTT FOOOOOOOR S00000000NICTZ

Maybe the next year :/[/quote]
:catface: :catface::catface: :catface: :catface::catface: :catface: :catface::catface: :catface: :catface::catface: :catface: :catface::catface: :catface: :catface::catface: :catface: :catface::catface: :catface: :catface::catface: :catface: :catface::catface: :catface: :catface::catface: :catface: :catface::catface: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :tongue: :tongue::tongue: :tongue: :tongue::tongue: :tongue: :tongue::tongue: :tongue: :tongue::tongue: :tongue: :tongue::tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.