A working Crypter

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
So , pretty much the title says it all :p :p:p

I need a working crypter in order to crypt some CLEO mods. I have seen a few crypters in the past but most of them are pointless because just 'newbies' can't view the files afterwards, since you can edit them with Hex editor.

Some instructions would really help me a lot. Thank you guys.
Peace :derp: :derp::derp:

xzytro

God
Reaction score
EDIT : Okay i wrote a big "composition", if you don't have time, don't read even a word. Also don't start reading it from 2nd paragraph, because each paragraph is combined with the others.

I bet there is a professional way of crypting a cleo script. We could count some of FYP's crypted scripts as an example. But these crypters are kept like a secret. Why ? Because think about it from this point of view :

Imagine yourself as a guy who is scripting ÜBER 1337 PR0 HAXOR cleos, and you don't want unskilled, noob cleo scripters to see your pro code flow and way of scripting. They might even steal your codes, and rename and then sell them all over youtube as if they made it on their own, so ye, you can crypt them. But sometimes, somebody wants an easy script from you, and intentionally you don't crypt it, and sometimes, you give even it's source code in a .txt format. Why ? Because that guy will learn how to make it. And in the future, he will make cleos for himself too. And then he will teach others how to make it too. So that cleo scripting will not disappear by time. If you crypt even easy scripts, then nobody will learn anything. And when you leave samp, cleo will be already gone, because not much people will know about it. And their cleo knowledge will not be high enough to have fun with, they will be able to make only a single player car spawner, while they were hoping for a cleo mod that spawns samp cars all over the place and do tricks with them in a synchronized way. So they will find another scripting language, and cleo will be pushed aside just like an old toy on top of your bookshelf.

So, you are still that pro cleo scripter, and would you, in this case, still teach a cleo learner how to completely crypt the cleos ? If i were him, i wouldn't. That's why this is being kept as a secret. By the way there isn't a crypter software, but instead there are "ways" to crypt them. And luckily, not much people know about it, otherwise even i would learn no shit from easy and crypted scripts and then my cleo knowledge would never be high enough to make people use my mods. That's also why you can see the codes of drift.cs etc. To allow other guys to learn something and to get more experience.

I hope this was useful to read, useful for your uhh... ideas about crypting.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
this is made by 25ghz
OpoQQ.jpg

It's made by T3K, you can see his name on the software, written like T3K.

But ye, only noobs can't decrypt the scripts which are crypted by this software in the link that shubhi shared.

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
EDIT : Okay i wrote a big "composition", if you don't have time, don't read even a word. Also don't start reading it from 2nd paragraph, because each paragraph is combined with the others.

I bet there is a professional way of crypting a cleo script. We could count some of FYP's crypted scripts as an example. But these crypters are kept like a secret. Why ? Because think about it from this point of view :

Imagine yourself as a guy who is scripting ÜBER 1337 PR0 HAXOR cleos, and you don't want unskilled, noob cleo scripters to see your pro code flow and way of scripting. They might even steal your codes, and rename and then sell them all over youtube as if they made it on their own, so ye, you can crypt them. But sometimes, somebody wants an easy script from you, and intentionally you don't crypt it, and sometimes, you give even it's source code in a .txt format. Why ? Because that guy will learn how to make it. And in the future, he will make cleos for himself too. And then he will teach others how to make it too. So that cleo scripting will not disappear by time. If you crypt even easy scripts, then nobody will learn anything. And when you leave samp, cleo will be already gone, because not much people will know about it. And their cleo knowledge will not be high enough to have fun with, they will be able to make only a single player car spawner, while they were hoping for a cleo mod that spawns samp cars all over the place and do tricks with them in a synchronized way. So they will find another scripting language, and cleo will be pushed aside just like an old toy on top of your bookshelf.

So, you are still that pro cleo scripter, and would you, in this case, still teach a cleo learner how to completely crypt the cleos ? If i were him, i wouldn't. That's why this is being kept as a secret. By the way there isn't a crypter software, but instead there are "ways" to crypt them. And luckily, not much people know about it, otherwise even i would learn no shit from easy and crypted scripts and then my cleo knowledge would never be high enough to make people use my mods. That's also why you can see the codes of drift.cs etc. To allow other guys to learn something and to get more experience.

I hope this was useful to read, useful for your uhh... ideas about crypting.

I like the way you think and I agree with you.
But here's what's the problem.
I have been working on something for a few months now, and finally I have managed to create it. I wish to share this CLEO with some guys and probably trade it with others. I don't want to see my work disappear after some guys share it on the Internet and claming that they created it.

Here is the cleo crypter and disable your anti virus before running.this is made by 25ghz so i dont think it will be any virus
http://hax4samp.blogspot.in/2012/08/cle ... z2iwG3m576

I know about that, but I don't use it for the reason I mentioned above

xzytro

God
Reaction score
I wish to share this CLEO with some guys and probably trade it with others. I don't want to see my work disappear after some guys share it on the Internet and claming that they created it.
If you don't want to lose your work like that, make an official video about it in youtube, with credits at the end of the video.

A real example, i hadn't done a video of Sprunkguard, and i sold it to somebody, and he made a video of it where he says he created it, and he started to sell it to others as if he made it on his own. So i don't have anymore a way to convince people that i made it first and that he stole it from me. If i had had a video beforehand, people would already say "this is cheap copy, and this is made 2 months after this video *gives link of the original one*."

A video with old date would save your work.

shubhi99

Reaction score
I wish to share this CLEO with some guys and probably trade it with others. I don't want to see my work disappear after some guys share it on the Internet and claming that they created it.
If you don't want to lose your work like that, make an official video about it in youtube, with credits at the end of the video.

A real example, i hadn't done a video of Sprunkguard, and i sold it to somebody, and he made a video of it where he says he created it, and he started to sell it to others as if he made it on his own. So i don't have anymore a way to convince people that i made it first and that he stole it from me. If i had had a video beforehand, people would already say "this is cheap copy, and this is made 2 months after this video *gives link of the original one*."

A video with old date would save your work.
I salute your work bro and i have no interest in stealing someone codes

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
If there is a better crypter then use it, else you can use mine. it does a very good job dealing with noobs :) :):) althought it can easily be decrypted ^^'

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
If there is a better crypter then use it, else you can use mine. it does a very good job dealing with noobs :) :):) althought it can easily be decrypted ^^'

Yup :) :):)

Nevermind, I found a different solution :tongue: :tongue::tongue:

Opcode.eXe

Expert
Reaction score
H0WTO 1337 UNCOMPILEABLE:
OPEN .CS WITH NOTEPAD ++
ADD # SOMEWHERE IN THE TEXT.
SAVE,
DONE! SANNY BUILDER WILL FREEZE NOW.

Oeal

Reaction score
H0WTO 1337 UNCOMPILEABLE:
OPEN .CS WITH NOTEPAD ++
ADD # SOMEWHERE IN THE TEXT.
SAVE,
DONE! SANNY BUILDER WILL FREEZE NOW.

And uncrypt it with the same way before using it on sany builder. :) :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.