About NOP help

Vrana

Reaction score
Hello there Ugbase member's, I want to ask if it's possible to use CarSmasher.cs with some NOP's to avoid Anti-Cheat?  :somuchwin:

silentl747

Reaction score
yes.

Set_onFoot or whatever

But when you travel somewhere your view will get unsynced

Vrana

Reaction score
NOPCode.exe link said:
yes.

Set_onFoot or whatever

But when you travel somewhere your view will get unsynced
I'm gonna try it, when i get close to some player i will turn it on while using CarSmasher cleo xD

Or maybe some scripter can add some NOP's inside that CarSmasher script.

EDIT: Tested with Set_onFoot but wont work, but it works with inCar_data but it wont throw him... I dont know why.

silentl747

Reaction score
Vrana link said:
I'm gonna try it, when i get close to some player i will turn it on while using CarSmasher cleo xD

Or maybe some scripter can add some NOP's inside that CarSmasher script.

EDIT: Tested with Set_onFoot but wont work, but it works with inCar_data but it wont throw him... I dont know why.

lol, not Set_OnFoot, i just dont know the exact code so i said the SEt_OnFoot, maybe that was Set_OnFoot_Data, Set_Onfoot_Rate, Just search on opcode tool

I think because you disable the inCar_Data thats why, try disabling the onFoot_data

|]_ReT1neX_[|

Reaction score
You need to view the source and see what that script does.

If it just Enters in a car, Does something(an action or whatever), then exits and returns in the previous car, Activating NOP SendPlayerOnFoot and InCar data would pevent the "Changes" or the "Actions' from being sent to the server. In this case you would have to ask the creator to edit the script and use CAR SYNC SNIPPET (by opcode) to sync the actions using Packets. (No Direct Actions by the client, just Packet Sending)