AHK Requests Thread

syntaxes

Reaction score
mistery said:
syntaxes said:
Can you make a script that simulates litefoot animation (or litefoot itself) when we simply hit spacebar?
If you can and it works, can you send me via pm? I will love you forever.
Thanks!

Code:
~Space::
mouseclick, wheelup
sleep 100
mouseclick, wheeldown
return

AidanGucci said:
**HEYYY**

Can you make me advanced AHK script, like if I aim at someone, then it does /me aims at [PLAYER NAME]
  yes but i dont work with sampahk, so no

thx for sharing the ahk litefoot code!

i want to ask u something:

it is possible to create a script that when you aim (RMB) again and again, the crosshair doesnt make that move to the right side or up? i mean, ignore that automatic adjustment of aim that the game does.

summarizing: i want to aim on something (like a tree), release the aim button, aim again and have my crosshair in the same place that i aimed at the first time, without that diagonal "recoil".

i have the impression that when i am inside an interior (like wh2), the aim recalculates a bit lower (which makes it very easy to hit the shots) than when im in LS areas (more difficulty), for example.

can u help me? 
thank you again.

mistery

Reaction score
you could use mousemove function to move the camera a little bit after each press of rmb, but it would not work very well and it will take some time to find the perfect ammount of movement required to achieve that

so, instead you can simply adjust your in-game sensitivity and/or use sensfix.asi to manual edit your X/Y axis sensitivity

Reaction score
mistery said:
but it would not work very well and it will take some time to find the perfect ammount of movement required to achieve that

it will also differ if you don't have same sens\dpi

syntaxes

Reaction score
mistery said:
you could use mousemove function to move the camera a little bit after each press of rmb, but it would not work very well and it will take some time to find the perfect ammount of movement required to achieve that

so, instead you can simply adjust your in-game sensitivity and/or use sensfix.asi to manual edit your X/Y axis sensitivity

i have some difficulty with this because of the space i have to move the mouse...
is there any possibility of changing the open-world aim readjustment parameter to the same one that exists in interiors? without goes up too much when doing cbug and centralized (at the height of the opponent's skin)? somehow i would like something that makes the open-world aim system the same as interiors. what seems to be that there is a totally different centralization for both...

logarithm

Reaction score
i have some difficulty with this because of the space i have to move the mouse...
is there any possibility of changing the open-world aim readjustment parameter to the same one that exists in interiors? without goes up too much when doing cbug and centralized (at the height of the opponent's skin)? somehow i would like something that makes the open-world aim system the same as interiors. what seems to be that there is a totally different centralization for both...
I also have this problem, can anyone help me ?

ini

Reaction score
pls mek me sampcacbypass 2019 with ahk u best!

mistery

Reaction score
is there any possibility of changing the open-world aim readjustment parameter to the same one that exists in interiors? without goes up too much when doing cbug and centralized (at the height of the opponent's skin)? somehow i would like something that makes the open-world aim system the same as interiors. what seems to be that there is a totally different centralization for both...
I also have this problem, can anyone help me ?

Yea...long time ago i also had this problem.

If i remember well, this has something to do with screen resolution, in-game resolution, monitor's format (16:9, 16:10..) and GPU's ability to stretch the image to fill your monitor, even if the formats are not the same.(you can play with theese and see if you get any results)

When I was having this problem, I was using an old 4:3 monitor, and was using some low res, like 1024x768 or 800x600. Once I got rid of those and bought a new pc with a 16:9 monitor, that issue was gone.

Try setting both resolutions on 16:9 format , like full hd for screen res and hd for in-game res. Also, if your monitor isn't 16:9 ,see if you can disable gpu stretch and then check if you can aim properly this time.

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
anyone can help me to change a ahk cheat for 41 to R4 it doesnt work at r4 version